Lady Training

steriaca

13 minutes ago, steriaca said:

"You know, Foxbat might know if something is up in other areas of the crime world..."

"Possible," Lotus admits.  "I'll call Diana."  She reaches for a phone.

"I just hope Ogre's not in the area," Monica says.   "Since Foxbat rescued him from some police officers, Ogre thinks of Foxbat as his 'Little buddy' and goes out of his way to protect him if necessary."

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

"Possible," Lotus admits.  "I'll call Diana."  She reaches for a phone.

"I just hope Ogre's not in the area," Monica says.   "Since Foxbat rescued him from some police officers, Ogre thinks of Foxbat as his 'Little buddy' and goes out of his way to protect him if necessary."

"Who wants to go visit him?"

11 hours ago, steriaca said:

"Do you want some majho shojo company?"

sure
I'll need to print that selfie I took with him and sign it
that might put him in a better mood( a prop to add to her Acting skill along with SA to give more of an impression that she is thankful Doreen was safe and she did not have to bust his skull)

To Freddy
   thank you for not making me, make you black and blue

GhostCat

12 minutes ago, Beast said:

sure
I'll need to print that selfie I took with him and sign it
that might put him in a better mood( a prop to add to her Acting skill along with SA to give more of an impression that she is thankful Doreen was safe and she did not have to bust his skull)

To Freddy
   thank you for not making me, make you black and blue

GhostCat

"I'll print it out for you," Bonnie says.  "After that, I'll drive you two to where the arraignment is."

Bonnie drives Ghost Cat, and anyone else who wants to go, to the arraignment in her Ford Explorer.  As expected, everyone has to show their ID and go through metal detectors.  Showing her Justice Foundation ID, Bonnie says, "I'm their driver."

"Very well," the deputy sheriff says.  "You may proceed."

"Thank you," Bonnie says.

"You're welcome."

19 minutes ago, Mark Rand said:

"About what?" Foxbat's lawyer asks.

"We figured that he is connected with the criminal world, so he might known who committed a series of robberies of pressous stones which happened during his little escapade. We all know he will be found at least Guilty But Insane. And we all know something will happen which he'll escape whatever asylum we put him into."

"Between you and me, I would prefer ten crazy criminals like Foxbats over ten crazy criminals like Blowtorch and such."

1 hour ago, steriaca said:

"Tell Mister Foxbat thank you and I wish for him to get the help he needs."

"I shall relay your message," the lawyer says.  "You might want to talk to Catherine Avery, one of the tenders of the Curry Street Drawbridge.  Some evenings she goes to The Light-Fingered Lady, a bar favored by who like to dress like cat burglars.  She may've overheard something."

2 minutes ago, Mark Rand said:

"I shall relay your message," the lawyer says.  "You might want to talk to Catherine Avery, one of the tenders of the Curry Street Drawbridge.  Some evenings she goes to The Light-Fingered Lady, a bar favored by who like to dress like cat burglars.  She may've overheard something."

"Do you think that is even doable? We are teenagers after all. Even us superheroes have to obey the drinking laws."

21 minutes ago, steriaca said:

"Do you think that is even doable? We are teenagers after all. Even us superheroes have to obey the drinking laws."

"I wasn't suggesting that you go to the bar," the lawyer replies.  "I was suggesting that you talk to Catherine.  She might've heard something."

1 minute ago, Beast said:

"well any of us can dress the part, I can at least look older as to maybe not get carded"
"As for drinking, if questioned ,just say you have a gig that night, and you need to be sharp and order a pepsi"

"That works, too," the lawyer replies.

2 hours ago, Beast said:

"well any of us can dress the part, I can at least look older as to maybe not get carded"
"As for drinking, if questioned ,just say you have a gig that night, and you need to be sharp and order a pepsi"

"You can go to the bar. Me myself, I'll head over to the drawbridge.  We'll  communicator tag each other later."