So, I return again...

JmOz

When times are low, I seem to come back to these boards

I continue my heroic fight against depression and anxiety (for those who don't understand, it means I know someday I will loose to it, but that day is not today.)

I am almost divorced (I initiated it, it is sad, but unfortunately I could no longer put her wellbeing ahead of my own, that is why I suffer from depression in no small part)

To combat the loneliness, the depression, etc...I have started doing game supplement stuff.  Currently working on my Star Knight idea.  After that planning on the first piece of the Fox's Armory (some of you might remember my Ultimate Utility Belt thread, this is an outgrowth of that).  Also might start doing something with the San Corona Gazzette and Fox is dead campeign.  

But wanted to come by and say I'm back, till I'm gone again

You're always welcome here. It's rewarding to hear that our community and our shared hobby offers you some comfort.

I also fight against depression and anxiety. And I did lose the fight. But the loss was temporary. I got help, and I got better. Falling isn't the end, because picking yourself back up remains possible.

In the depths of depression you feel hopeless, you feel you're worthless, and you feel that you'll feel that way for the rest of your life. None of that is true. And none of us here believe that about you.

1 hour ago, death tribble said:

I noticed the Star Knight stuff in the Champions forum.

We are here to let you vent. Go for it.

Thanks DT

I hope you liked what you saw (I really like Dr. Plim)

1 hour ago, Lord Liaden said:

You're always welcome here. It's rewarding to hear that our community and our shared hobby offers you some comfort.

I also fight against depression and anxiety. And I did lose the fight. But the loss was temporary. I got help, and I got better. Falling isn't the end, because picking yourself back up remains possible.

In the depths of depression you feel hopeless, you feel you're worthless, and you feel that you'll feel that way for the rest of your life. None of that is true. And none of us here believe that about you.

Glad to hear you got the help you needed.  I am only now realizing how toxic my wife is.  You would think after the children, her family, and basically anyone who had ever dealt with her exited our lives I would have got the picture.  Been a lot more me since she has not been around...

13 minutes ago, tkdguy said:

We're always happy to hear from you. Things will get better, hopefully sooner rather than later, but they will get better.

Honestly things are nor that bad (except not teaching).  I have come to accept that being happy will always be a struggle, but at least I am not wallowing in self loathing