Poll: Help Choose Pariah's Avatar for August

Pariah

20 members have voted

1. 1. What should Pariah's avatar be in August? (Pick one)

• Blue Beetle
    • Crusader
    • Colossus
    • The Hulk
    • Mister Incredible
    • The Question

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/01/2021 at 05:59 AM

2 hours ago, Pariah said:

This is awesome! Where did you find it? Or is this your own work?

I found it on a personal website with a bunch of other colorized versions of older Champs artwork, at least fifteen years ago. I wish I could attribute it, but it's been so long I can't remember who hosted it. I can't find the website any more, either.

All things considered, I can't believe anyone would object to your using it as an avatar here, if you'd like to. I mean, look who they let me get away with. :winkgrin:

45 minutes ago, Lord Liaden said:

I mean, look who they let me get away with. :winkgrin:

Well, this is embarrassing. 😔 Pariah got me thinking about maybe changing my own avatar, but in playing with it I seem to have deleted it, and now I can't figure out how to load it in this forum configuration. Anyone care to help a Luddite out?

6 minutes ago, Lord Liaden said:

Well, this is embarrassing. 😔 Pariah got me thinking about maybe changing my own avatar, but in playing with it I seem to have deleted it, and now I can't figure out how to load it in this forum configuration. Anyone care to help a Luddite out?

This post brought to you by the letter "L." :snicker:

1 hour ago, Lord Liaden said:

I found it on a personal website with a bunch of other colorized versions of older Champs artwork, at least fifteen years ago. I wish I could attribute it, but it's been so long I can't remember who hosted it. I can't find the website any more, either.

Would this be it? https://jasonridings.design/page/4/ 

28 minutes ago, Lord Liaden said:

Click your username at the top right corner of a forum page.  Select "View profile".

Once you're at your profile, there's a background image (maybe ... for me, it's the rainbow-with-absorption lines, if you look at my profile page), and superposed on the left end of that is your profile pic, or a spot for it.  There's a 50 kb size limit.  It includes an icon which you click to get a place to drop-drag a new profile pic into.  Then there's some fussing with which section of it to show, but that's it.

On 8/4/2021 at 3:01 PM, Logan.1179 said:

Is that all it takes to start the apocalypse? I'll get searching for a new one ASAP!

Just to be clear: are you searching for a new avatar hoping to cause an apocalypse? Or are you searching for a new apocalypse?

Because I can tell you from experience that new avatars are easier to come by.

Is that all it takes to start the apocalypse? I'll get searching for a new one ASAP!

Just to be clear: are you searching for a new avatar hoping to cause an apocalypse? Or are you searching for a new apocalypse?

Because I can tell you from experience that new avatars are easier to come by.

My God, they're multiplying!

Run for your lives!

I am a fan of Status Quo.

Changing avatars is the bane of my existence. Therefore changing avatars is a direct assault on me.

Particularly when it is done williy-nilly.

There is a great conspiracy involving Cancer, Pariah and Bazza amongst others to change avatars in order to vex me. That is why it is done and this is why it will cause the apocalypse