Poll: Help Choose Pariah's Avatar for August

Pariah

20 members have voted

1. 1. What should Pariah's avatar be in August? (Pick one)

• Blue Beetle
    • Crusader
    • Colossus
    • The Hulk
    • Mister Incredible
    • The Question

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/01/2021 at 05:59 AM

I used Captain America for my Avatar for July. I'm changing it for August. I'd like to use another superhero, but I can't decide which one. Please vote for one of the following:

Blue Beetle (Jaime)

Crusader (Love and Capes)

Colossus

The Hulk

Mister Incredible

The Question

Perhaps you have suggestions for heroes other than these. I don't wanna talk about it right now. Maybe in September....

Anyway, please vote. Your assistance is greatly appreciated. 

For those of you who have voted and are thinking of voting I should point out

'I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for an argument, I can tell you I don't have the word. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you leave this vote alone, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.'

I believe that you should take the Question.  This way (especially if it's kept for several months) whenever there is a problem,  question,  argument,  discussion, or controversy (when isn't there) all that you need to do is point to your avatar and say "there is your response ".

13 hours ago, wcw43921 said:

While I voted for Mr. Incredible, perhaps you could also consider this Crusader--

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Cygnia said:

I admit...when I voted, this is the guy who came to mind.

6 hours ago, Pattern Ghost said:

Same!

This is an entirely worthy suggestion. Hrmmm. Must ponder. 

4 hours ago, Bazza said:

Wouldn’t it just be easier to hand out Voodoo dolls? 

No, because I expect some of them will be as DEX-challenged as I am and stab themselves rather than the doll, and I don't know enough voodoo to know how bad it is for you if you do that.  And I am too lawful to fake it.

6 hours ago, Cancer said:

No, because I expect some of them will be as DEX-challenged as I am and stab themselves rather than the doll, and I don't know enough voodoo to know how bad it is for you if you do that.  And I am too lawful to fake it.

Which would lead to: I'm sorry I can't make it to your lecture Professor Cancer. I'm in hospital because i stabbed myself instead of the voodoo doll of you i made. Does that mean I cursed myself?