Supervillain Images

Richard Logue

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Supervillain Images

Say - here's something I can post in this thread. Most of my stuff is heroes or good guys. But this - I almost forgot I had done this one.

Does anybody remember Tsai Min the Dragon Queen from the 4th ed of VIPER? Well, this my take on her. I was kinda sad to see that she wasn't updated to 5th edition. She was an interesting character. One of the options for VIPER as an alternative to the alien probe AI as the leader of VIPER in the 4th ed version was to make _her_ the Supreme Serpent.

For some reason I thought he would be taller. ;)

J/K

Nice job!

Thanks! :D

But really, in the pic he is crouched over. Standing up straight, he'd be rather impressive. Besides, who said he was at his full height? ;)

His growth ability isn't all or nothing.

Mags

Say - here's something I can post in this thread. Most of my stuff is heroes or good guys. But this - I almost forgot I had done this one.

Does anybody remember Tsai Min the Dragon Queen from the 4th ed of VIPER? Well, this my take on her. I was kinda sad to see that she wasn't updated to 5th edition. She was an interesting character. One of the options for VIPER as an alternative to the alien probe AI as the leader of VIPER in the 4th ed version was to make _her_ the Supreme Serpent.

Great anime/manga style artwork. By the way, how are you with magical girl types? (ducks as he trys to avoid something large throwen at him by Magmarocks)

Great anime/manga style artwork. By the way' date=' how are you with magical girl types? (ducks as he trys to avoid something large throwen at him by Magrocks)[/quote']

"Magrocks" doesn't mind if you get twenty other people to draw your Lady Heart character. It's all for fun anyway. Besides, I warned you that I don't draw manga/anime styles. ;) Live and learn.

Mags

"Magrocks" doesn't mind if you get twenty other people to draw your Lady Heart character. It's all for fun anyway. Besides, I warned you that I don't draw manga/anime styles. ;) Live and learn.

Mags

Sorry. I forgot the "ma" inbetween. And I did ment that as a sort of joke.

To be seresly, I do have to thank you for steping in and picking up the ball when someone else tried, thought he failed, and then decided not to even show me what he acomplished. For that, you get my respect.

Now, if only I can think up a non-anime theamed chalange for you...to proably reject because I proably treated you badly.

He looks sad or forelorn. He is defeinitely looming.

What was your intent with the stance though?

Are the arms Cybernetic or Armoured?

Magmarock of V.A.L.O.R. art ROCKS !!!

QM

He is looming. It's hard to see his eyes... but up close they look more menacing. Trust me. :)

He's just standing. The other option was to have him sitting, like most of these ape-types do... but I needed a pic that would fit well in a 200 X 300 ppic when done.

The arms are cybernetic. I will post the final version after it's ok'd, by WM. I admit, orangutan are hard to draw as villains. ;) But I gave it a shot anyway.

Thanks for the complement. :D

Mags

If I did that nothing would ever get posted :D

Heh. Well, I suppose I could delete the other two versions, but I won't. Not this time. I think it's kinda neat to see how the picture was "tweaked".

However, I will save that kind of progressin for the NGD Art thread. It's more of a work-in-progress deal anyway.

Mags

Heh. Well' date=' I suppose I [i']could[/i] delete the other two versions, but I won't. Not this time. I think it's kinda neat to see how the picture was "tweaked".

However, I will save that kind of progressin for the NGD Art thread. It's more of a work-in-progress deal anyway.

Mags

I personally enjoy seeing the works in progress here. But other than image size, I can't figure out the difference between this version and the prior one--can you clue me in?

I personally enjoy seeing the works in progress here. But other than image size' date=' I can't figure out the difference between this version and the prior one--can you clue me in?[/quote']

Check his arms- he's got the hi-pro glow. Er, uhm. I made him shiny. ;)

Mags

This is ANTIMASTER' date=' a spiffy Energy-Body Mad Scientist sort of villain.[/quote']

Hey, I like that! At first glance of the thumbnail, I thought it wouldn't be that good, but enlarged is a whole new deal! Very cool. :)

You should show us his write-up somewhere. Maybe the Hero-a-day thread?

Mags

He has been called by many names, curses, and epithets over the millenia. But most sentients refer to him as the Dominator. It is rumored that he was a powerful ally to or a part of the Primordial Gods of Darkness, of whom most were imprisoned in a dimension by the Primordial Gods of Light at the climax of their eon-long war. Stripped of his physical form, he must survive in a massive suit of cosmic armor. He travels the Neoverse looking for worlds that hold the promise of the special energy he needs for his continued existence; the energy of superbeings. But over a thousand centuries ago, he heard of a force more powerful than the energy of a neogenically empower sentient. This force is known as Meta.

The Dominator now hunts mercilessly for Meta, ravaging whole civilizations in his path. His quest now centers on one being. An entity called the Celestial Lama. It is the Dominator's belief that the Celestial Lama is the vessel that holds Meta within. And the hunt now brings the Dominator to Earth...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's a great pic. Did you do it?

I wish! Actually, it was done by redmenace. He's working on a female villain from one of my other groups (after he gets done working on his mini-mod for Proditors Champs mini-modding contest). I'll post her when he's done with her.