Superhero Images

schir1964

Re: Superhero Images

I managed to find a bunch of scans of artwork one of my players did way back in 1992.

Her name is Vikki and she is (I hope still) a very talented artist.

This work may not beused as I cannot provide permission.

Up first is Beetle. A dimunitive inventor/gadgeteer who built a suit of liquid metal that responded to his mental commands. A very light-hearted character :) In current campaign time he is retired and paralyzed after a major battle.

beetle_1.jpg

Grrrrr...

I have more images, but for some reason I can't get the VB code to display the image in the body of the message. I do what it says in the example (and what seems to work on other boards most times) but this one won't.

Help?

Okay so what is src and the number at the end? The height? I am confused... though I would like to learn :)

HTML code

img says it's going to be an img

src is a parameter for telling you where it's from

height is the height parameter which tells the browser how much space to allocate height wise. There are other parameters as well, but those are the basics. More info at http://www.w3.org

Okay here goes.

This is Brain-Flexx, a mjor league villain from my campaign. Leader of Ravage 5, he and his team's name are enough to throw shivers of fear down the spines of my veteran players :) Gotta love a villain that has earned his stripes. This look is an old one, I have recently changed it dramatically, but alas no picture.

Brain_Flexx.jpg

HTML code

img says it's going to be an img

src is a parameter for telling you where it's from

height is the height parameter which tells the browser how much space to allocate height wise. There are other parameters as well, but those are the basics. More info at http://www.w3.org

thanks man, it is a big big help :)