Superhero Images

schir1964

Re: Superhero Images

That's the idea... :snicker:

Come on folks, where is the art? :eek:

I'm thinking the same thing. I sorta comishioned a guy to do a free Hero maker pic for Lady Heart, but he found her imposabul to do. So I said "show me how close you could come to her", and I am still waiting.

I'm thinking the same thing. I sorta comishioned a guy to do a free Hero maker pic for Lady Heart' date=' but he found her imposabul to do. So I said "show me how close you could come to her", and I am still waiting.[/quote']

Well, give me the description and I'll see what I can do. ;)

Mags

Here's an NPC team, Freedom Guard, that will soon make an appearence in my campaign. From left to right they are

Citizen-1 : An experimental combat robot

Glory - Magnetic controller

Anthem - Sonic Blaster

Constitution(to the rear) - The Brick of the team

Colonel Flagg(front center) - A master tactician, team leader

Liberty - Cyborg martial artist

Monitor - A battle suit that Freedom Guard is testing in the field.

They were all made using City of Heroes and Photoshop.

If any of the artists out there are short on inspiration' date=' I could use some NPC art for the GGU. :bounce:[/quote']

I'm working on it! :D

Doing a pic of Blue Faced Demon for Mightybec and a pic of Zand for Scott at GGU. If you want a preview of the former, it's in the NGD Art thread. (Soliciting advice on the positions for the second set of arms...)

Mags

Guest bblackmoor

They were all made using City of Heroes and Photoshop.

Nicely done. You did a really good job of it, taking into consideration that City Of Heroes makes the women look like stork-people.

Nicely done. You did a really good job of it' date=' taking into consideration that City Of Heroes makes the women look like stork-people.[/quote'] I agree, very very very nice stuff my man :) I can't wait until CoH has wings and capes though ;)

I didn't draw this, actually created her using a weird little site to create computer dolls.. You can't save anything but one item...meaning I had to save shirts and bodies and pants and the head and wings.. A big pain to put it back together in paint but I thought it came out looking alright for a "cartoon"...

And I actually have no clue if I added the picture right so that it actually shows up becasue its not showing up in the preview post...

~Amused

Snakey bad folks!

I've just come across this thread and have managed to look through the first 30-ish pages, so I thought I'd add a couple of images for starters. They are created using the HeroMachine v2.0 program.

These two are the main villains that the players in my campaign will eventually meet as they journey through a magical 'Aladdin-esque' parallel dimension in search of one of their missing team-mates.

The lady with the snakey lower torso is a powerfull mystic, and the 'brick' is her created bodyguard.

Guest bblackmoor

This is my Batman/Night Hawk type character in the game.

Wow, Blue Falcon has really been hitting the weight machine.

Here are a few of the characters from my campaigns leading British hero team, UK-X. They are a government/ military sponsored team, and have a 'friendly' rivalry with the London Knights (basically a merging of The New Knights and London Watch from the real CU).

Most of the UK-X team members have names linked to British legend or tradition to make them more poular with the public. The costumes have a 'red, white, and blue' theme (colours of the British flag) to represent patriotism

Big Ben is a mutant with growth powers.

Herald is a psi. Herald was slightly touched up in Paint (yes Paint! I've not had time to master anything more complicated yet)

Raven and Rose

Here are two more from UK-X.

Raven is a pseudo-mystic, she manipulates the energies of the shadowforce dimension (ie, I ripped off Marvels Darkforce dimension :angel: )

Rose is another ex-member of Plantlife. She has minor cybernetic enhancements that allow her to shot fletchettes from her fingers, and has some sight abilities. I added the rose motif to her thigh using Paint.

Re: Tinkerbelle

o.k. it kind of worked...lol... I am really bad with this sort of stuff... :angst:

Sorry guys

~Amused~

I like her. In my HERO campaign (based in the UK as it's were I am) I have lots of faerie type folk of different species and sizes. She'd fit right in there. :winkgrin: In fact, she may just make a guest appearance some time... :whistle::angel:

Here is Gaelic Guardian, she is friend to the faerie folk, and occasionally has a couple as companions. She has a mystic bow, and a book of nature themed magic spells.

UK-X Trainees:

With the increasing numbers of paranormals in the world, especially in the UK due to the influx of mystical energies from an open gateway (in Cheshire) to the Elfan homeworld, the British goverment initiated a training program for those who wished to learn how to better use their powers, and maybe even become government sponsored heroes.

Here are two:

Beefeater is a 'brick' with tough skin. That's all!

Swithin is a water generator and manipulator. It is theorised that she may have some faerie conection, as she doesn't register as a mutant!

UK-X Trainees 2:

Black Rod is another manipulator of the Shadowforce energies, and is a favoured pupil of Raven (for obvious reasons).

Stonehenge is a large (~8' 6") stone-fleshed 'brick'. I have made use of the Ultimate Brick book for some of his abilities.

There are other members of UK-X, such as Barrier (female, TK & FF), Churchill (male, military background and hi tech prototype weaponry), Bulldog (male, top secret cyber-agent), and newest member Mesmer (female, a psi who needs a name change to something more 'traditional', not that she wants to!) The other trainees include Spitfire III (female flying fire generator) and Tower (female, permanent 2 levels of Growth plus moderate STR).