Superhero Images

schir1964

Re: Superhero Images

Two graduates of the WW2 Super Soldier Program, Lady Luck and Miss Liberty were members of the Sentinels of Liberty. After the war, they were revealed to be lesbian lovers by HUAC and humiliated in the national press. They ended their lives in a suicide pact. A tragedy that later saw them being buried on Hero's Hill after an executive order of President Carter.

Lady_Luck.jpgMiss_Liberty.jpg

Nice Work AslanC! Those are really good.
Alas I cannot take credit for them beyond concept. As I stated back at the start of this, these were done by an artist named Vikki Lacoursiere, who played in my MSH game from 92-94. She did some fantastic work, these are just the ones I have scanned (I have plenty more that are not).

Unfortunately she and I are no longer in touch so I cannot pass on your praise, but still it is good karma to put it out there.

I have about 7 or so more to post still

Normally partnered with Leather (no scan alas), Lace is a villain who loves all things sparkley and valuable. 'Nuff said :)

Lace.jpg

This pic would be a lot better if her left leg didn't bend the wrong way like that. Looks like it's made of rubber. ;)

Interesting costume, even if a little too see-thru.

Mags

Another Lunchhour creation, this one is a little rough (kinda sketchy) because I didn't have time to clean it up before coloring it.

This is White Rabbit, shrinker of objects (and self). Drink me, baby!

Wow, Blue, you did it again. I wish I could just whip out the drawings on a lunch break like you do. :)

Mags

Another Lunchhour creation, this one is a little rough (kinda sketchy) because I didn't have time to clean it up before coloring it.

This is White Rabbit, shrinker of objects (and self). Drink me, baby!

Did you see Bunny in Enforcers Hero A Day thread? I think this would be a good pic for her also. I think it is rather ironic that you would draw this as I was looking for a suitable female pic to PhotoShop. There was just something about the character writeup that I thought it deserved a pic.

Thanks folks.

Nope, have't been in that thread in a long time. There are just 4 or 5 ideas that have been skipping around my head for years and neve seem to make it to paper. This one finally did, though I have no character write up, so I may go check that out. The first idea I had was more playboy bunny-ish, but honestly...way I started it... no way she woulda stayed in her costume throughout the entire fight! Talk about comicbook physics.

You'll notice one error: The cropping. The hand is cut off. It's because it was misshapen and the beaker I drew in it was equally misshapen. Oh well.

Thanks folks.

Nope, have't been in that thread in a long time. There are just 4 or 5 ideas that have been skipping around my head for years and neve seem to make it to paper. This one finally did, though I have no character write up, so I may go check that out. The first idea I had was more playboy bunny-ish, but honestly...way I started it... no way she woulda stayed in her costume throughout the entire fight! Talk about comicbook physics.

You'll notice one error: The cropping. The hand is cut off. It's because it was misshapen and the beaker I drew in it was equally misshapen. Oh well.

Thanks alot Blue! *sniff* :(

Younger brother of Guardians founder Gyro, Vector retired after the defeat of Ultimus at the End of Time. He now runs the family high-tech firm, Wilkerson International.

vector.jpg

That's all the pics for now. Unless I get a scanner :)

Hope you enjoyed them.

Nice work again. Your friend is a very talented artist (IIRC its not your art?) I love the coloring of the Hybred.
No it is not my work, it is a woman named Vikki's work. She and I haven't spoken since about 1995 or so though. One of those things. :(

Yeah her colours on Wolfen are just amazing. Pencil crayon was her choice of medium.

Meet Wolfen. One of the many Beast Lords in the game. Beast Lords can tkae on three shapes, human, full animal and hybrid.

Wolfen.jpg

I really Like this one Aslan... the Wolf looks Fab... Pass along my compliments to your friend.

And always the rest are great too... Gee I need to get back to drawing.

WC