Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

And why aren't you guys playing Billy vs. Snakeman?

Yeah!

It actually doesn't take as long as Anime Versus, and it's lots more fun. And we're building up a whole team to gang up on other teams!

So is there a place where one can see the rules & a coarse description before one actually does character creation and starts? So I don't do the equivalent of dumping campaign-limit character points into COM, or some such?

So is there a place where one can see the rules & a coarse description before one actually does character creation and starts? So I don't do the equivalent of dumping campaign-limit character points into COM' date=' or some such?[/quote']

I believe the FAQ should be visible to you. There are short and long versions of the rules.

Also, if folks haven't already done so please go to the "official thread" and give a shout out so that we know who to add as sparring partners and when. Find it here:

http://www.herogames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59751

So is there a place where one can see the rules & a coarse description before one actually does character creation and starts? So I don't do the equivalent of dumping campaign-limit character points into COM' date=' or some such?[/quote']

Here ya go.

I didn't really understand what I was doing for about the first week (would've figured it out if I'd read the rules ^ v ^; ), and I'm doing fine in the game now. So it's not TOO difficult; there's just some strategy and paying-attention to it.

Provided you're not on dialup, I can't imagine playing for more than 15 minutes, most days.

This is an experiment. What we have is an attempt by me to create the longest running, NON game thread. Our record to beat, is the Catsuit thread. Quite a challange. And we are going to have to keep this thing as best we can. Threads and Tangents are welcome. Getting it locked is not desired. Now all we need is a launching point.

What does everyone feel about the Red Sox "Curse"? And are you aware that this year Stephen King is going to every game and will be writing a book about the season.

:lol:

And on that note, I'm going to bed now, and won't be back again until Monday. I'm driving to Maryland and back this weekend so I can see my sister graduate from medical school.

Just as long as she doesn't expect a present. Or a card. My presence is all she's getting. It should be more than enough, considering what a pain in the neck all the preparations have been, and how much a pain in the ankle it'll be during that 10-hour drive.

~ v ~;

Ooh! Idea! Start up an insurance company' date=' call it "Nukem From Orbit", and adopt the motto, "It's the only way to Insure".[/quote']

I had to write a fictitious management letter as an auditor for an assignment I handed in today. I made up the company name "Audible Auditing" with the motto "sound advice, first time, everytime." :)