Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Well, this was about to slip off the first page so I decided to post some stuff...

First off, I posted a nice long description of the latest task I had to complete in the Easthaven campaign. I'm very curious to see what Josh does with it.

Now on to some stuff that will hopefully make you laugh...

Hey, that could work . . . :think:

Nah. I'm too fond of being able to shower regularly.

Actually, Josh and I are stubbornly latching onto this place until we can afford to hire movers. Which sounds like I'm exaggerating unless you know just how vicious and territorial I can be.

I can entirely understand that, actually, movers are great and moving sucks.

Guest Black Lotus

I have a funny question: why is it I have two messages saying I gained reputation points, yet my reputation power is still zero?

That, and this section of the boards no longer counts toward your point total... :fear:

Guest Black Lotus

I was merely confused; thank you for clearing that up for me. On most forums, you merely have to get to a certain number of posts before you can GIVE "karma" points.

Lots of weird forum rules in this corner of the universe.

Wow, are there some elitist moderators around here, or is it just me?

I was merely confused; thank you for clearing that up for me. On most forums, you merely have to get to a certain number of posts before you can GIVE "karma" points.

Lots of weird forum rules in this corner of the universe.

Wow, are there some elitist moderators around here, or is it just me?

I refuse to reply to that question on the grounds of Rule Four.

I wasn't the least bit pissed. I thought it was very cool roleplaying. Now if it was something I had to do in real life, yea I might of been t'ed off. Actually, something very similar happened in college. I was taking an architectural drawing class, and our first assignment was to draw a courtyard at the college. It took me almost a week to draw it, and after we put up our drawings around the room, the teacher made us take them down and stomp on them and rip them up. It was to teach us to not fall in love with our designs because someone will always hate it. :rolleyes: I got over it eventually. ;)

So, I see someone is talking about me.... :snicker: Shocked I found you? lol

Just a quick note to let you know... I deleted my yahoo group, but you can find me here: http://www.myspace.com/alexakelly.

ciao!

Alexa

Who?

. . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . .

^ v ^

And Alice saying "who" is fairly stereotypical.

And it's stereotypical for me to divebomb rodents, too, but somehow I've been able to contain myself lately. :P

Dr. A, I just uploaded a TON of pics to your site. Feel free to check them out, and use any you would like. They are mostly Asian babes. I'll have to post a few here and there. ;)

Dr. A' date=' I just uploaded a TON of pics to your site. Feel free to check them out, and use any you would like. They are mostly Asian babes. I'll have to post a few here and there. ;)[/quote']

Thanks, RPMiller! I think I can safely agree that more than 300 pics qualifies as "a ton" of pics! There are some darned-good looking women there!

Though I gotta say...for the first 50 or 60 pics, I kept having the urge to go out, buy some motor oil, and pour it over...something... ;)