Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

With food, there's always room for Jell-O.

With the Internet, there's always room for doubt.

;)

Oh, indeed. I was just curious if there were specific accusations he was addressing, or if he just felt like getting that out in the open.

Because if it's the latter, that's mighty suspicious, just bringing it up like that . . . :sneaky:

Josh and I are buying pizza as a bribe for anyone who shows up to help us move. There'll probably be only 1 person, so we're getting off pretty easy on this one. ^ v ^

Is Memorial Day weekend this week?

Yes it is.

And while pizza is always a good bribe, I think Denver to Asheville would be a bit much. Unless it was a REALLY good 'za. :D

Yes it is.

And while pizza is always a good bribe, I think Denver to Asheville would be a bit much. Unless it was a REALLY good 'za. :D

Nah. Just Papa John's, probably. Decent, but nothing you can't get where you are.

I'm not generally a huge fan of pizza, so I don't bother looking far for a decent pizza place.

I wonder if I get Memorial Day off? I'll have to remember to ask tomorrow.

Nah. Just Papa John's, probably. Decent, but nothing you can't get where you are.

I'm not generally a huge fan of pizza, so I don't bother looking far for a decent pizza place.

I wonder if I get Memorial Day off? I'll have to remember to ask tomorrow.

Mmmm...Anthony's Pizza. Good stuff.

Personally, tomorrow's my last day this week, and I don't have to be back until next Wednesday. :celebrate

Mmmm...Anthony's Pizza. Good stuff.

Personally, tomorrow's my last day this week, and I don't have to be back until next Wednesday. :celebrate

Congrats!

I keep forgetting Monday's a holiday, or at least I did, I think it sunk in finally, looking very much forward to it. Very much.

I keep forgetting Monday's a holiday' date=' or at least I did, I think it sunk in finally, looking very much forward to it. Very much.[/quote']

I know what you mean. My co-GM said to the group yesterday (when we went to see Star Wars) "Remember, we can game as as late as we want on Sunday!"

I said "Huh?" and one of the players responded " 'Cause it's a holiday! Hey, do we want to BBQ on Monday? I'm for bratwurst!"

*sigh*

I don't get a paid holiday. And I could really use one, right about now. But I don't want to use up any MORE days off. I've already used 2 in the last month or so.

Josh and I will be moving over the weekend, so I may be on a little tomorrow, but I don't know when I'll be able to get on after that. We're likely going with a cable modem, and I don't know when it'll be set up.

*sigh*

I don't get a paid holiday. And I could really use one, right about now. But I don't want to use up any MORE days off. I've already used 2 in the last month or so.

Josh and I will be moving over the weekend, so I may be on a little tomorrow, but I don't know when I'll be able to get on after that. We're likely going with a cable modem, and I don't know when it'll be set up.

Too bad about the absence, looking forward to your return! I hope the new place is as great as it seems.

That sucks. I would give you some of my vacation days if I could. I'm close to maxing out and my boss keeps bugging me to use it.

That sucks. I would give you some of my vacation days if I could. I'm close to maxing out and my boss keeps bugging me to use it.

My brother does that. He generally sells back as much PTO as he can per year, and still sometimes loses some of it because of the cap. Now that he is changing jobs, the current employer is going to have to pay out for 200+ hours of unused PTO when he leaves. :)

I think they know each other in real life' date=' so does that mean there are ongoing large explosions where they are?[/quote']

Whoops. Got Shadowpup confused with someone else then. Or maybe that's why we keep hearing thunder?

Congrats!

I keep forgetting Monday's a holiday, or at least I did, I think it sunk in finally, looking very much forward to it. Very much.

Hmm. It's a paid holiday here, though I get Monday's off anyway. Means I get another day off elsewhere.

I'm pretty confused with working Wed-Sun and Jenn works Thu-Mon. At some point we'll get synched up. Right now with a studio, it's nice to have a day of actual space.