Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

That makes a lot of sense.

Yup. Sure does. I was just making sure it didn't have any additional "features" movies, etc.

What was the URL of the site you mentioned that had a good tutorial on it?

Yup. Sure does. I was just making sure it didn't have any additional "features" movies, etc.

What was the URL of the site you mentioned that had a good tutorial on it?

I believe, though I could be wrong, that the DVD version is for Europe, or at least parts of Europe.

So who all has Civ IV now? Do we have enough that want to participate in a game?

I have Civ IV, but I a) don't have the time to devote to long distance multiplayer games right now (or even single player ones currently), and B) the only kind of multiplayer games I enjoy are people vs. AI.

I don't know how to play yet myself so I wouldn't be considering it for a while. I was just curious. I would probably play the PBEM version so that I don't have to devote a bunch of time at once to playing a game.

Upload a save file and I'll take a look at what and how you are doing.

I haven't even started Civ IV yet, but I have a Civ III game that I'm currently playing if that would help you any assess anything.

Anybody ever play 'pick-up' HERO games?

If so, how do you do those quick plots and create NPCs for encounters?

If I didn't have an idea, I'd probably use a random encounter table for inspiration. PS - even just to generate player interaction, from which ideas can arise and gel

I saw the Cowboy Bebop movie at the weekend. Faye's costume. What is with the jumper haning off the arms ? Definite encumberance.

Also saw R-Point a horror/ghost story about Korean soldiers serving in the Vietnam War.

And Hostage with Bruce Willis.

All were good.

The whole point of Faye's clothing, as any otaku can tell you, is to make her look MORE than naked.