Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

The cat broke a dish this morning.

By being on a counter he wasn't supposed to be on.

Yeah, he was SO hiding from me all morning. He knew he was gonna get it if he showed his fuzzy little face, and all the cuteness in the world couldn't save him.

Brat.

I could put this pic in one of the pic threads, but decided it should be used to increase thread count. :D

EDIT: Apparently I can't link to it... Let me try... There we go.

:eek:

Siegfried (the surviving Doofus Brother) reminded me again Monday how large he is by putting his front paw on the counter as I was shredding meat for the stir-fry.

My Herc is big enough to do that. It kind of startled me the first time he did it, because he doesn't LOOK that big.

Cats are strrrechy!

Indeed they are. Herc appears to be about a normal-sized cat, maybe a little over a foot long (not including tail). When he stands up, the top of his head comes up to my hip. That's about three feet!

And yes, I do mean "stand up". He can stand on his hind legs, just not for very long.

took delivery of my weight bench on Saturday. Technically, my gym membership expired on Sunday, but since they never check the bona fides of the folks who are in the gym, in theory I could keep going there, but in practice I've had enough of the hiking there and back and rushing through my workout.

All I need now is somewhere to set up the bench, which is still in its box. We've started to get quotes for getting the concrete base laid for the planned shed which will be its final home, but first we need to decide the shed size so the slab is the correct dimensions. In fact with the size and shape of the area (slightly over 2m wide, and just short of 6m long) we may just cover the whole area. We could then put two sheds in, a single large shed being impractical, given we are constrained by the standard sizes of sheds and size limits imposed by the local council before we require planning approval.

took delivery of my weight bench on Saturday. Technically, my gym membership expired on Sunday, but since they never check the bona fides of the folks who are in the gym, in theory I could keep going there, but in practice I've had enough of the hiking there and back and rushing through my workout.

All I need now is somewhere to set up the bench, which is still in its box. We've started to get quotes for getting the concrete base laid for the planned shed which will be its final home, but first we need to decide the shed size so the slab is the correct dimensions. In fact with the size and shape of the area (slightly over 2m wide, and just short of 6m long) we may just cover the whole area. We could then put two sheds in, a single large shed being impractical, given we are constrained by the standard sizes of sheds and size limits imposed by the local council before we require planning approval.

Yea. I know that planning commisions are needed, but geez, what a pain.

Caught up with some films. Saw 28 Days Later which shows London deserted.

Now if you have ever seen London at any time of day this is really astonishing.

Also saw 21 Grams. High class acting from Sean Penn, Naomi Watts and Benico Del Torro.

And at the Italian show in London yesterday saw some nice pics. Well some would not say so. Plenty of topless women. Retails price of £5,500, around $8,250

Lou Reed.

Metal Machine Music.

1 hour of guitar feedback in stereo.

I'm the only I person I know whose listene to it all the way through.....

There were a few people in college who leave that on the turntable because of the locked groove. :nonp: