Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Tribble' date=' just be glad you're getting rep and post count. I'll not be getting any of that stuff cause I am an NGD whore. :-D[/quote']

Just wait until you hit 50 postsoutside the NGD.

My cat tries to eat my hair if it's time to get up and I'm not up yet. It's a wonderful motivator.

He's the same cat who'll suck on a cotton shirt when he's stressed out, and will knead at the same time, so one gets the idea what it must be like to be a mother cat.

This is very cute, provided he sticks to the designated "sucking shirt". It's not as cute when he tries it on the one I'm wearing at the time.

I found this laying around in another thread. I think it belongs here.

Just wait until you hit 50 postsoutside the NGD.

*rolls on the floor laughing*

Now that is without a doubt the funniest thing I've heard today. That'll never happen. That's why I called myself an NGD whore. I've lurked the other boards...and can find no where to insert my knowledge (or lack thereof).

The WWYCD threads are great places for that. Only marginally gaming related, and (since most are in the Champions forum) they count toward the 50 you need to lose the virginity.

*rolls on the floor laughing*

Now that is without a doubt the funniest thing I've heard today. That'll never happen. That's why I called myself an NGD whore. I've lurked the other boards...and can find no where to insert my knowledge (or lack thereof).

I've never heard a person calling it "inserting his knowledge" before. :whistle:

Tonight is the 23rd anniversary of the fire in my apartment while I was in grad school. Among most of my other worldly possessions, all my old original D&D stuff was lost, including a massive binder of old Foulstink Dungeon.

I found this laying around in another thread. I think it belongs here.

Why?

I'm pondering whether I should buy Advent Children for $14.21. I usually wait until I have Josh's say-so on such things, but he hasn't replied to my e-mail, and the offer's going to expire soon.

That's ok, I'm actually a 5'10" blond, with big knockers and a craving for gamer geeks. :sneaky:

Yea, right! :no:

A little surgery and a big bank account and your wish can come true. ;)

Look what it did for Fred Bittick!

Yeah, we heard that one! :P

(5'3" brunette, the only thing that matters about my breast size is that they keep the squirrel happy - and distracted! - and a craving for only one gamer geek. :nya: )

IT's not what I saw last night! ;)

:sneaky: :sneaky: