Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Little girl is asked what she wants as a present and she says a Barbie Doll and GI Joe.

Her mum says 'But dear Barbie comes with Ken'

'No', says the girl, 'Barbie comes with GI Joe. She fakes with Ken'.

So barbie likes a guy in uniform, eh? (Don't they all? *sigh*)

I'll have to remember that joke.

Little girl is asked what she wants as a present and she says a Barbie Doll and GI Joe.

Her mum says 'But dear Barbie comes with Ken'

'No', says the girl, 'Barbie comes with GI Joe. She fakes with Ken'.

Hmm, I heard this one attributed to Kim (not sure I have that name right ... her "little sister" doll) rather than GI Joe. Not sure whether that one's more twisted than your version.

Anyone in the Sacto, CA area or looking to move here interested in a job? If so, send me a PM and I can give you a contact addy.

PeopleSoft Applications Developer

The McClatchy Company, a multi-state newspaper company, has immediate need for a PeopleSoft Applications Developer to support the PeopleSoft HRMS and Financial systems. Duties include modifying or creating software to meet business requirements, applying updates/fixes and assisting with application upgrades. Candidates must have 3 years PeopleSoft experience with proven abilities in SQR, PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Application Engine and Query/Crystal. Excellent oral/written communication and analytical skills required. Must be team player. Oracle database, COBOL, Visual Basic, .NET and Actuate knowledge a plus. We are willing to train the right person. We offer a competitive benefits/compensation package. All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a post-offer physical and drug screen.