Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

i just came back from KublaCon. It was a super-fast two days. I got to talk to Tina, and that was about it. The rest of my time was spent running HeroScape demos and helping with the tourney. I got to walk around the dealer's area a couple times, but that was about it.

i just came back from KublaCon. It was a super-fast two days. I got to talk to Tina' date=' and that was about it. The rest of my time was spent running HeroScape demos and helping with the tourney. I got to walk around the dealer's area a couple times, but that was about it.[/quote']

I'm really sorry I missed you.

I'm really sorry I missed you.

Yea, I noticed a couple familiar faces off in the distance, but never got a chance to break away and go chat for any length of time. It was somewhat surprising how I got less socializing time as a GM than I did as a dealer. Hmm... that is somewhat telling isn't it?

I saw you archermoo, but I was in the middle of taking pics of the tourney so I couldn't chat. I might have seen Zorn, but I don't know what he looks like so I don't know, so I apologize for not looking you up later.

I let them know on our team website' date=' but nobody has responded yet. Bastards.[/quote']

How many people were on your team?

I mean, if it wasn't a lot between each person in the first place, I wouldn't expect to hear back from them.

How many people were on your team?

I mean, if it wasn't a lot between each person in the first place, I wouldn't expect to hear back from them.

6 total.

These guys are on our team, or have been hangers-on for the past five years. They better pay up, or some mad bonus balling will be continually reigning in subsequent practices.

6 total.

These guys are on our team, or have been hangers-on for the past five years. They better pay up, or some mad bonus balling will be continually reigning in subsequent practices.

Hehe. Hey, if it'll work to get them to pay-up. :)

So they each owe you, what...about $30?

Time for the massed hordes of the NGD to slaver.

While I was on holiday in Italy I happened to see part of a film called The Kiss.

It had someone we know as a supporting actress.

Yup.

You guessed it.

Eliza Dushku.

On IDMB look for the 2003 film with the V attached.

Nope, 17$.

A pitiful sum alone, but 85$ cumulative. May not seem like much to most, but I'm a poor bastage.

O.o

Perhaps my math is off. But, the prize pot was $750, correct?

A) Split 6 (if that 6th player is including you and/or not including you) ways, that's $125 each.

B) Split 7 ways (including you, if my previous assumption is correct that it's 7 players including you, 6 without you) that's 107.14 each.

C) If my assumption of 6 total is including you, you split the prize between 5 people at $150 each.

D) If each of you was supposed to get $85, that would make 8 players total that shared the $750 pot.

E) If none of those are correct, please help me try and get my math correct. :P I'm going nuts trying to figure it out. :P

O.o

Perhaps my math is off. But, the prize pot was $750, correct?

A) Split 6 (if that 6th player is including you and/or not including you) ways, that's $125 each.

B) Split 7 ways (including you, if my previous assumption is correct that it's 7 players including you, 6 without you) that's 107.14 each.

C) If my assumption of 6 total is including you, you split the prize between 5 people at $150 each.

D) If each of you was supposed to get $85, that would make 8 players total that shared the $750 pot.

E) If none of those are correct, please help me try and get my math correct. :P I'm going nuts trying to figure it out. :P

You don't have all the information required to figure it out.

Costs:

$250 - Entry

$300 - Paint costs

Here is the run-down I put up on our team forum.

Now, you can see that it isn't super-simple and understand why I might have made a mistake after playing paintball all day, in full gear, with the temp around 90+ and no shade.

Prize Money - $750

Barb - $400

Pez - $50

Robbie - $50

Sam - $100

Josh - $75

Bill - $75

Total: $750

Hobbs bought one case of paint (-$50)

Prize money - $0

I forgot to pay myself.

What should have happened:

Barb $400 (Entry and 3 cases of paint)

Sam $50 (paint)

Hobbs $50 (paint)

Josh $25 (paint)

Tool $25 (paint)

Total expenses: $550

Prize money left: $200

$200 divided by 6 players = $33.33

So, each guy that got payout from the prize money owes me $17.

Pez

Robbie

Josh

Sam

Toolbox

17 x 5 = 85 (paint and $33 prize payout)

Any questions?