Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

well wax is water tight and dosent break down over time like rubber and such dose aside from that i dont know probly just what thay used in the old days and thay have decided to stick to the if it works dont chang it idea.

What are the chances anyone here know how difficult it is to install a new toilet...?

Well, I have a fear of plumbing, but due to the quality of contracters in this town, I need to learn more.

It's easy, but don't screw up. :eg:

here's a couple links:

One

Two

Second one has a non-wax ring idea.

Gives you an idea why wax as well.

Seanaci is three points off Ascension. Go to it people ascend her !

Hermit is three points off his triple Ascension ! Go to it people ascend him !

I got both of them to that point so it is now upto the rest of you.

I took Hermit to 299, and Seanaci will have to wait another day.

Hi, youse peoples. Just dropping a line to say . . . Something legible? I dunno, you be the judge. :)

I'm doing fine, I've just lost my Internet conection at home due to a faulty brain -- I'll have it reconnected after I get back from my holidays. As of now, I'm concentrating on a bowl of strawberries and cream . . . Mmmm, cream . . .

Anyhoo, Hi everbody, I hope your lifes holds your equivalent to strawberries and cream today . . .

I read only two blogs; one is a friend whose politics are so far left he was a moonbat before there was a moon to bat at, but I don't read it for the politics. The other is a baseball blog. His/my favorite team has won several straight games now and is 1 game over .500 for the first time ... well, not this century, since they had an awesome year in 2001, but seems like that long, and I got a giggle out of him going nonlinear over the achievement of mediocrity.

If anyone gives you crap for making such a big deal out of a .500 record' date=' and that fans of "good teams" have considerably higher standards, just remind that person that he is fat and ugly and nobody will ever love him and that he's too stupid to understand how awesome this is. You should also add in that if anyone should know a little something about lower standards of satisfaction, it's someone as fat and ugly and unlovable and stupid as he is. If you do it right that guy will probably never give you crap again, about anything, ever.[/quote']

Snicker.