Acroyear

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Acro is bored

Tee HEE

The Fist:

A tall, heavily muscled, but not muscle bound, African American male with a very short hair cut. He has "Fist" shaved on the back of his scalp.

He wears a tight black tank top with a white fist on his chest. His pants are loose fitting, he wears athletic shoes and black fingerless gloves. He often wears black sunglasses and sports platinum and diamond jewelry if he feels combat isn't going to be eminent.

When he appears in public he wears tailored suits often in dark blue, red, or black. He like pinstripes.

You didn't mention the color of the pants.

Anyway, here's draft 1.

• 4 weeks later...

Next poster here gets to pick someone else on the boards to get an doodle :P

Or we can just have a throwdown between Schir1964 and Magmarock...

(I've got a crappy job now, so I'm slowin' down) :whip:

Storn did a Austin Powers version on Doctor Destroyer called Mini D. I would like to see his twin sister DOUBLE D.

Cheers

QM

See, but now I'm not bored anymore! You cured me. ;)

I dunno...do they have a "shrug" smiley?...

I say you draw something for....um... arguably the fuzziest member of the board... Lemming!

Of course he's probably buried in City of Heroes right now and can't respond. So you may want to pass the election on to the next guy too.

I say you draw something for....um... arguably the fuzziest member of the board... Lemming!

Of course he's probably buried in City of Heroes right now and can't respond. So you may want to pass the election on to the next guy too.

Well, we'll send Lemming a PM and if he doesn't respond by, say, 5pm (because I am also impatient) we'll give it to the "next guy"... who seems to be Richard there...

While we wait' date=' somebody give me some ideas for using this costume design (partially ripped from the Ion design we worked out on the boards here long ago...)[/quote']

The colors and the angularities make him seem like a villain. With the lights, he'd make a blindingly fast speedster. Or perhaps the bits that light up are magic rocks. Magic rocks are always good. Each one does some different effect. He could be an electrician from the future, though....

Richard