Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Re: Musings on Random Musings

Justice pie... puppy gun bunny style.

Dog Shoots Man, Puppies Saved

PENSACOLA, Fla. (Sept. 9) - A man who tried to shoot seven puppies was shot himself when one of the dogs put its paw on the revolver's trigger.

Jerry Allen Bradford, 37, was charged with felony animal cruelty, the Escambia County Sheriff's Office said Wednesday. He was being treated at a hospital for a gunshot wound to his wrist.

Good Dog. I don't know if in Florida it's a felony to shoot pets. Forget which classification, but it's a Class B to abandon your pet here.

Guest Skaramine

skaramine posted

"10 years of 10 rounds are almost OVER!"

HUH?

Next week, the It's A Crime, Bill, fades into history.

Maybe legislation that doesn't hinder law abiding citizens can be implemented now.

Guest Skaramine

Dang, you guys are too literate!

Myaeb I liwl apske ni graaanms!

Bad lizard!

No Big Ed's Ice Cream Dough bar for you! :tsk::mad::bmk::coach::joint:

And you'll need it after scarfing down Alderman Danny Davis. Eww. :sick:

Guest Skaramine

Cruel and unusual!

You spell like that again, and you'll find out what haggis cheesecake tastes like after the third run through the digestive tract.

Vinnie - he likes to be the center of attention' date=' you know. Andy's settled into cat-hood and content to sleep now![/quote']

That seems to be the way of cats. Though some of ours like to be the center as well. it just gets bad when several of the six want to be the center.

Salsa. Use salsa. Even some Mexican recipes are made up of unidentifiable organ meats and that is why salsa rules.

Speaking of unidentifiable organ meat, for an excellent Chorizo substitute, Soyrizo is suprisingly good. We switched to it a couple years before going veggie even.

This is not to say that Seenar doesn't get hundreds of points of positive rep. But enough people throw him negative rep that if it were all added up' date=' the final integer would be 2.[/quote']

For the number of times he pissed me off, he never got neg rep from me. I think Galadorn, someone else, and Killer Shrike got a cancelation (a plus and then minus).

I just don't give rep to people that annoy me a lot. Which doesn't mean if you haven't gotten rep from me, that I'm mad at you, I just am rather flaky lately on giving rep.

Guest Worldmaker

I think we should be able to give negative rep' date=' personally. [/quote']

If you think some of the things that have been said about me to my "face" on the boards are bad, you should see some of the things I get in negative rep messages...

Blacksword,

Please for the love of insanity change your avatar. I hate that yellow thing with an almighty passion.

It must DIE !

And yes I have seen some of the cartoon adventures so I know how truely nauseaous it really is.

:D

Just had the hankerin to see Pikachu run around with a soul-sucking sword. Besides, this illustrates my long held belief, Pikachu had to make a deal with the Lords of Chaos in order to acheive such staggering popularity. And now with Yu-Gi-Oh stealing his sales Pikachu has had to resort to more drastic measures in order to ensure his continual success in Collectable Card Game and Game Boy sales.

I think the naseau is caused by the Haggis Cheesecake.

Anyone else ever want to say something here' date=' then erased it before posting it because you realized that no good could ever come out of your comment?[/quote']

Oh yeah. Some of my "first drafts" are sights to behold. Heck, there was one time I actually posted some scathing posts and edited them immediately... though not before someone saw them and said they liked my originals better. Go figure.

Reputation may be meaningless, but it is also kind of fun to have around. I love when I give reputation to someone and when I refresh the screen, they have a new box. It happened to both Skramine and Keith Curtis in the last couple of days.

While I still see positive reputation as meaningless, I somehow always saw negative reputation akin to being given the finger.

Anyone else ever want to say something here, then erased it before posting it because you realized that no good could ever come out of your comment?

Am I suppose to reply to this? ;)

Yes, I do understand that concept but it is usually on a political thread that I have come to that realization.

Oh yeah. Some of my "first drafts" are sights to behold. Heck' date=' there was one time I actually posted some scathing posts and edited them immediately... though not before someone saw them and said they liked my originals better. Go figure.[/quote']

Yeah, those sorts of posts can take a long time to do, I have gone through multiple versions those times I've been moved to anger.

The hardest thing about making a lot of VIPER characters is not having a HeroDesigner prefab for all the damn equipment.

SS, did you go to http://www.herogames.com/FreeStuff/HeroDesignerV2/prefabs/index.htm and see if the various weapons-related ones could be used? And what about the prefabs at the online store?