NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Ways to improve your performance review at work. Difficulty--must involve one hoofed animal' date=' one waterfowl, and a member of the Brady Bunch.[/quote']

Rabbits, chickens, cows and ducks

Summon Marcia -- fiat lux!

NT: Subtle signs that it's not your turn to see the bureaucrat de jour.

NT: Failed excuses for not working on the things you're supposed to do.

"I'm, uh, I'm, um.... Doing research! Yeah, that's right, I'm researching the subject. Lot's of research needed. Detailed research. Uh-huh."

"Fischbein, you're supposed to be checking stock."

NT: Failed excuses for not working on the things you're supposed to do.

"Uh, yeah, I'm working on it. My wife is ... uh, helping."

New Topic: Stupid-sounding excuses that have actually worked.

New Topic: Stupid-sounding excuses that have actually worked.

"That was Poland? Honestly, it was a nice Fall day, we all decided to go for a drive, and, next thing you know, Britain's all overreacting and we're in this giant mess . . ."

NT: Unknown, comical reasons why World War II actually happened.

NT: Unknown' date=' comical reasons why World War II actually happened.[/quote']

Hitler didn't know that getting involved in a land war in Asia and going in with a Sicilian when death was one the line were among the classic blunders.

NT: Ways to improve your performance review at work. Difficulty--must involve one hoofed animal' date=' one waterfowl, and a member of the Brady Bunch.[/quote']

"Boss, I fixed those ruptured-duck competitors of ours this time. I hacked their website to show nothing but a .mpegs of a scrofulous pig and a dog that got hit by a car."

NT: Military equipment reused as personal fitness devices.

"Boss' date=' I fixed those ruptured-duck competitors of ours this time. I hacked their website to show nothing but a .mpegs of a scrofulous pig and a dog that got hit by a car."

"Tires are old news.... the mines are close, but also above ground, so just step between them fast... BETWEEN them I said...

Nothing like a little motivation"

"It's my patented new weight loss plan! Just wear what the average Marine in Iraq wears on combat duty during your everyday routine - backpack, body armor, rations, and equipment! Carry it with you everywhere you go! After a month of this, I guarantee you'll lose at least 30 pounds and be in the best shape of your life!"

New Topic: Classic movies remade with dogs in the lead role(s).

"Luke--I am your father!"

"Arf! Arf!"

NT: Other shocking revelations given by Darth Vader to Luke that didn't make the final cut.

"Luke...were you a bed wetter too? You came by it honestly if you were... until I was ten ..."-Darth

"T.M.I!"- Luke

NT: Other shocking revelations given by Darth Vader to Luke that didn't make the final cut.

"You will join me, and we will rule the Galaxy together as father and son, wearing the pink silk panties of the Sithlords side by side."

NT: If individual US States manifested as superheroes or supervillains what would they be like ?

"Villains! Fear me! I am Captain North Dakota!"

"Hey, did you hear something? I thought I heard a noise."

"Nope, didn't hear a thing. Let's get back to robbing this bank."

"Um, villains, I'm right here!"

"I could have sworn I almost noticed something, but it was apparently too irrelevant to pay attention to."

NT: If individual US States manifested as superheroes or supervillains what would they be like ?

Tennessee , the earnest young superhero who finds himself (or at least his image) owned by various corporations as part of a deal to encourage their moving down here, and now forced to do demeaning promos for them. Never the less, a good joe.