NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Subtle signs that your child's gym teacher is out of his mind.

"As we know from the comics, if you run fast enough you can quantum-mechanically tunnel through a barrier. So our goal in this PE class is to get you guys in good enough shape so that you can run out of the gym without using an open door. So, let's get going on those wind sprints...."

NT: Captain James Tiberius Kirk died a pretty lame death back in Generations; think up a cooler and more appropriate death for him.

"Hold on a second, sir, and let me explain. Your daughter and I were just..." >BLAMMO!<

NT: Captain James Tiberius Kirk died a pretty lame death back in Generations; think up a cooler and more appropriate death for him.

Kirk gets assimilated by the Borg, but his incredible libido overwhelms the group consciousness and every Borg cube across the universe explodes from pent up frustrations.

Kirk gets assimilated by the Borg' date=' but his incredible libido overwhelms the group consciousness and every Borg cube across the universe explodes from pent up frustrations.[/quote']

Why am I envisioning a totally new meaning to "You will be assimilated" after Kirk joins the collective...

"You have been sentenced to death by ... Orion slave girl!" (music begins: Bow-Chicka-Bow-Wow...)

NT: Star Trek quotes that failed horribly.

Why am I envisioning a totally new meaning to "You will be assimilated" after Kirk joins the collective...

"You have been sentenced to death by ... Orion slave girl!" (music begins: Bow-Chicka-Bow-Wow...)

NT: Star Trek quotes that failed horribly.

"Captain....may I have a hug?"-Worf

NT: Actors completely wrong for certain Star Trek character parts

NT: Actors completely wrong for certain Star Trek character parts

Don Adams as Mr. Spock.

"Captain, we're surrounded by a thousand Klingon warships. Would you believe it? A thousand Klingon warships."

"I find that hard to believe, Mr. Spock."

"Would you believe a hundred Klingon warships?"

"No."

"How about a garbage scow with a radiation leak?"

NT: What the person chuckling softly in the public library is doing (Difficulty: he's not reading anything)

Listening to 70s-vintage Robin Williams on his iPod and knowing that nobody else knows what he's doing.

(That was the era of such albums as Reality: what a Concept!, when Robin was doing frequently drug-inspired stream-of-consciousness comedy.)

NT: What the person chuckling softly in the public library is doing (Difficulty: he's not reading anything)

He's watching me check out all the Sin City books, knowing how much I'm going to hate the things.

NT: Frank Miller has an uncommonly happy day. What kind of a story does he write?