NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Forced to make ends meet' date=' superheroes take up some jobs you wouldn't think they would. For example...[/quote']

"Logan, we need those kabobs well-done!"

>SNIKT<

"Comin' right up, bub."

New Topic: Signs that the economic crisis has hit the Champions Universe, too.

NT: Other celebrities decide to copy Mr. T' date=' and start calling themselves Mr. or Ms. (first letter of last name). Who joins in, and what do they wear around their neck?[/quote']

"Look, it's Prince. Wait, I mean Mr. . . . Mr. . . . Mr. "Whatever it is I'm supposed to call that symbol around his neck".

NT: Other celebrities decide to copy Mr. T, and start calling themselves Mr. or Ms. (first letter of last name). Who joins in, and what do they wear around their neck?

Mr. Joe, with the plunger hanging around his neck. The Plumber-Man!

NT: Biggest surprise at the Golden Globe Awards

When they're talking about Kate Winslet's two Golden Globes' date=' they're not talking about film awards.[/quote']

I think maybe you're thinking of Salma Hayak....

NT: Biggest surprise at the Golden Globe Awards

Ryan Seacrest asks an intelligent question to one of the guests on the red carpet--who then gives an intelligent answer.

Require SEC and Big XII schools to operate on the same budgets that WAC and Mountain West schools have to.

New Topic: Famous people and their unlikely Superheroic ID's.

Ha! How bout, they can only schedule Division 1 Opponents?

I know...I know.

for the real one:

"Your name is Rupert."

NT: Subtle signs that you're not going to be getting a second hit single.

Your name is Billy Ray Cyrus. Your first single was Achy Breaky Heart. There are now people who want to use real tanks, real battleships and the airforce against you as well as those who will kill you on sight. Including hair dressers and anyone who hates line dancing.

NT: America is truely afraid of Canada. Why ? (Difficulty: No answers along the lines of 'not really afraid' and no sarcasm.)

NT: America is truely afraid of Canada. Why ? (Difficulty: No answers along the lines of 'not really afraid' and no sarcasm.)

Because right now, their dollar is worth as much as ours is, and maybe more. :shock:

Because they'll mass their fleets of giant sharks and killer Panda bears on the shores of their beaches, and swim across the Indian Ocean to get to us! Then, they'll show up in the lederhosen, get off their camels, and take all our stuff!!!

What? I went to public school, what do you expect?