NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: You can't stop me! I'm --------------!

I'm just finished consuming eight liters of Mountain Dew, six Snickers bars, and a box of Twinkies! I'm so wired that if you clamped a cable on each thumb I could jump-start a Greyhound Bus! NOW I'M GONNA GET THOSE CHEETOS!

you can't stop me! I'm your only child! That kind of thing is verboten these days. It's disenfranchising.

NT: So that's where I left my ________ It's always in the ________!

So that's where I left my brain. It's always in the gutter.

"Yes, the Horton Hears a Who film will be fabulous, baby. Brad Pitt will play Horton - no, not the voice, I mean the role. Huh? No, not CGI, just him, walking and talking. We didn't feel an elephant was a good figure for this role in this day and age. Instead, he's a ninja working for a drug cartel, and he comes across an opium poppy that has the plans for nuclear destruction on it. Huh, the Whos? Well, we got rid of them, but there are little midgets he has to fight we call the Who-Men..."

NT: The only way the next Dr. Seuss feature film could possibly be worse than the Mike Meyers Cat in the Hat.

Green eggs and ham is politically incorrect as it discriminates against the colour green for one thing. So we are going with a neutral colour like tope. The other thing is that it is a bit preachy so we're going to have a cute kid sort of like a young Malcauley Culkin and some puppies and not ram a morality message down people's throats. Now to garner the 18-24 audience of young males we are using babes in bikinis and explosions.

NT: In the name of the Lord, why ?

NT: In the name of the Lord' date=' why ?[/quote']

I was there, he was there, the Burmese Tiger Trap was standing open right there, and there was the Burmese Tiger. I knew I couldn't outrun the Tiger, but at least I could outrun CARL. So, you ask why? I ask "Why Not?"

NT: How are you going to prove in court that you actually exist assuming you cannot be present in person?

NT: Your first indication in the morning that this is going to be A Bad Day.

You wake up at 5:23 AM to the sound of a loud argument on your front porch, the participants of which are three cops serving warrants, two repo men, a DEA team, two radio shock-jocks and a camera crew from Sixty Minutes, all bickering over who has priority on your sorry ***.

NT: Inappropriate Greetings to the sovereign of a nation.

"Bummer about the bullet, Mr. Lincoln, but wasn't that a hilarious play?"

NT: Signs the President of the United States (not neccesarily a specific one) has been replaced by a Doppleganger from the Dark Dimension of Gweem.

NT: Signs the President of the United States (not neccesarily a specific one) has been replaced by a Doppleganger from the Dark Dimension of Gweem.

Demonstrating a deep concern for the American people and future of this nation, he refuses to bow to corporate interests or other special interest groups. His only goal is to serve the public trust.

Also, he fights Vampires.