NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

"Here are your hot dogs an d your change, Flash."

"Thanks, Green Lantern." (Five seconds later) "OK, the hot dogs were tasty. Now, where am I going to put these coins."

"You could use your codpiece."

"Sorry, no room. Maybe if we sent Wonder Woman for pop...."

"It's not nice to bluff your teammmates, Flash."

"Who's bluffing?"

NT: Signs you have made a poor choice when you selected your super costume.

NT:"Ha! You shall never defeat me' date=' for my only weakness is _____________________!"[/quote']

"That I will never shut up and just kill my adversaries! Instead I am going to spend the next forty-five minutes rubbing your faces in the enormity of your defeat while you painstakingly wiggle out of the fiendish trap I have placed you in. Wait, did I just say that?"

NT: Ways you would influence the outcome of a foreign election were you an American entertainer who could not actually go to the country in question.

NT: Ways you would influence the outcome of a foreign election were you an American entertainer who could not actually go to the country in question.

Say that I was a big fan of the candidate who I did not want to get elected and take out full page adds in the press of the country praising hiom and promising to perform at his inauguration.

[Think Barbara Striesand doing this and you have an idea how this will work]

NT: Bad choices for Hero's Ultimate line.

Ultimate Mundanity! Learn how to model spoons, forks, toothpicks, pants, Zippo lighters, and other mundane everyday objects with minimal fun value! Charge your Supers more for pockets on their tights! Charge them for the tights! Learn how everyday items in your apartment are worth thousands of character points! Role play nowhere phone bank jobs with no hope for advancement! Face foes like the guy in the next cubicle with gastric trouble and a drinking problem! Use Hero to be Mundane!