NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Other things to do in court that will get you into trouble with the judge. Difficulty no duct taping the lawyers. Also must be silly not serious. ie no pulling out guns and knives

For some reason the judge gets irked when you sing all your legal arguments and act them out in interpretive dance.

NT: Other things to do in court that will get you into trouble with the judge. Difficulty no duct taping the lawyers. Also must be silly not serious. ie no pulling out guns and knives

"I have the definitive proof of my client's innocence, which I will now recite in the form of a limerick."

March into a court in session and duct tape the judge so that no business can be done

Ending all statements with "...Which is also a really great type of cheese."

NT: Situations in which a kangaroo is not only accepted, but necessary - In court.

NT: Inappropriate times to quote from Princess Bride. (Must also provide quote used)

"It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery...forever."

Not the sort of thing you want to hear from your dentist.

NT: Inappropriate times to quote from Princess Bride. (Must also provide quote used)

"He's only mostly dead." At a funeral. (Or, "It'd take a miracle" when someone's just left to do anything dangerous.)

NT: Inappropriate times to quote from ST:TOS, with quote. (difficulty; nothing to do with any other Star Trek series or movie)

NT: Inappropriate times to quote from ST:TOS' date=' with quote. (difficulty; nothing to do with any other Star Trek series or movie)[/quote']

Calling your spouse an "overbearing, tin-plated, dictator with delusions of godhood" after he/she refuses to let you do something you want.

NT: Inappropriate times to quote from ST:TNG' date=' with quote. (difficulty; nothing to do with any other Star Trek series or movie)[/quote']

(While meeting your girlfriend's parents for the first time) "I am fully functional and programmed in multiple techiques. A broad variety of pleasuring."

NT: Inappropriate times to quote from ST:TNG' date=' with quote. (difficulty; nothing to do with any other Star Trek series or movie)[/quote']

Saying "Have you tried reversing the polarity?" during someone's coming-out party.

New Topic: Inappropriate times to quote from Babylon 5, with quote. (Difficulty: nothing to do with any Star Trek series or movie.)

New Topic: Inappropriate times to quote from Babylon 5' date=' with quote. (Difficulty: nothing to do with any Star Trek series or movie.)[/quote']

While meeting the CEO of a "too big to fail" bank: "I'd like to live just long enough to be there when they cut off your head and stick it on a pike as a warning to the next ten generations that some favors come with too high a price. I want to look up into your lifeless eyes and wave like this." (wave cheerily)

Oh, wait, did you say inapporopriate. Sorry, my bad.

NT: Completely appropriate times to quote from any Monty Python skit or movie. (Difficulty: Non-gaming moments, please.)

NT: Completely appropriate times to quote from any Monty Python skit or movie. (Difficulty: Non-gaming moments' date=' please.)[/quote']

At the project steering meeting, let the IT guys show up in funny-looking armor and shout "We are the Knights who say, 'C'!"