NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

(Well, then, at the risk of confusing things further: Alien Space Bats were involved. I can't talk much, They might....AUGH!

Nothing to see here, move along, citizen...)

I'll give you alien space bats. HUH !

Back on topic

The Zombe Ratpack make ther first appearance with Sammy Davis Junior and Dean Martin giving Sinatra a hard time about him making them wait so long while Bing Criosby snickers in the background.

NT: Other things due a re-appearance

NT: The next Hit Reality Show concept will be...

Following Michael's lead...

Are You Smarter Than a Congressman? Keep the same format, with questions only from 1st through 5th grade, but with congresscritters as your "helpers" instead of 5th graders. That should add another level of difficulty to the game.

NT: Subtle signs that your boss has been replaced by an infinite number of monkeys.

"tfi sq nsicakv ahsl arwtrcgm nis. dti uikrlt arah rwhor rt alt. rtahhweranp egft ewtawrhhea hhhllekel. dver ttithchh ndntom ewhn loof hh. si jkec tglc seriahnine swot. mrantreap ete f wnaejlr. d rl nah tun canyn. rrip afris uieoop agvoitseyza nh erepgao. cssbtatt scm renps aehtrsoai pl sllaroeet htiac. ofpristfd etilwre agee sieahtom tnanotlenae b. ie sfii srcdnl htns cmate. amnih rmrdgyat hbankttac sfl dffi iwteestneaa. sbhrtsre twiensig rledgan o qa. tnalh itrrop endti dur elh oseu uvoab. js rok tiei tha. etrsnen odr i ae eothst sarroo. sdmmd oec euoraos ihaiid veca tnt. mgeneuae to oiamn naf ahdod ko i. e xmr roo ebst eeom rooeunuf. onrthpfuet tyhn ev tt ti awdsdg. hnecmtqnr nco lii dmiml hnee arherhnan. fewfm ot d teh ni. goo h pg nttpeta eaeo.

-- ook."

NT: Natasha Fatale has just pointed a gun at your head and wants to know why people are referring to her as "Natasha Nogoodnik". (Difficulty: no blaming someone else' date=' no "sorry, it's a mistake")[/quote']

"I'm sorry, you aren't the Natasha who's in the Politburo? I most humbly beg your pardon."

NT: Computer languages named after or by cows.