NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

Because the other choice is an Economics course with the most boring teacher on campus.

NT: Death Tribble just met Rifleman Harris from the series Sharpe (Sean Bean played Sharpe a man who becomes an officer in the Napoleonic Wars in Spain). So unusual people that you have met or would like to meet. (Difficulty if anyone says they met Yvonne De Carlo from the Munsters or the woman who played Morticia in the 60s version of the Addams family will be hunted down)

So unusual people that you have met or would like to meet. (Difficulty if anyone says they met Yvonne De Carlo from the Munsters or the woman who played Morticia in the 60s version of the Addams family will be hunted down)

I've met Ted Nugent. I'd say he qualifies as unusual.

I even got his autograph: (Spoilered for size.)

NugeBill.jpg

NT: Death Tribble just met Rifleman Harris from the series Sharpe (Sean Bean played Sharpe a man who becomes an officer in the Napoleonic Wars in Spain). So unusual people that you have met or would like to meet. (Difficulty if anyone says they met Yvonne De Carlo from the Munsters or the woman who played Morticia in the 60s version of the Addams family will be hunted down)

I have met four of the classic Doctors from Doctor Who: Peter Davison, Colin Baker and two who have passed away -- Patrick Troughton and Jon Pertwee.

NT: Unexpected things to do with a time machine.

NT: Unexpected things to do with a time machine.

Go back and bet $10,000 on the Baltimore Colts to win Super Bowl III. "The Jets couldn't pull off such a huge upset twice could they?"

NT: You've won a dream date with your favorite celebrity ! What do you talk about with them ?

Where my wife is most likely to hide my body. :bmk:

New Topic: Novel, yet harmless and effective, cures for infant insomnia.

New Topic: Novel' date=' yet harmless and effective, cures for infant insomnia.[/quote']

After you've eliminated all the standard stuff (diaper, feeding, injury, nightmares about Mightybec or teh Bunneh), I recommend earplugs. The kid will evenually cry itself to sleep, and - contrary to how you might feel - this won't cause long-term psychological trauma.

If it was me, I'd try singing. When my daughters were babies, they'd go to sleep in self-defense.

NT: Subtle signs that scarfing down four Double Downs in fifteen minutes may not have been such a good idea.

You start growing feathers and clucking.

Edit: Just read a blog post about the Double Downs and how unhealthy they are. Someone took them a step further and suggested adding a bun... made from slicing a Krispy Kreme doughnut in half.

NT: Subtle signs that scarfing down four Double Downs in fifteen minutes may not have been such a good idea.

PeTA starts throwing red paint at you.

New Topic: Ways to irritate your boss without getting fired.