NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: What would you take with you to hunt vampires?

Seriously? I wouldn't hunt them. I'd set up a seeker drone with a pair of binoculars, one "eye" of which used all-refracting optics, the other of which included curved mirrors in their imaging systems. A vampire, showing no reflections, would be be seen in one but not the other "eye". Instant foolproof targeting.

After that, I figure a sort of cannon that shoots sharpened four-by-four fencepost timbers, preferably at supersonic speeds, should be sufficiently stakelike that it'll take care of the target.

Failing that, Thermonuclear warheads. If it uses the same energy source as the Sun, I figure it'll take care of anything that's vulnerable to sunlight.

He calls troops to formation and just looks at them' date=' because he 'enjoys staring at his privates'.[/quote']

:slap: That was awful, just awful. (Repped, of course.)

NT: Subtle signs that the top sergeant for your Army platoon is out of his mind.

"Instead of bullets, we're going to destroy the enemy with the power of our collective chi! Now drop and give me twenty mantras!"

New Topic: What public figure is apologizing next, and what are they apologizing for?

New Topic: What public figure is apologizing next' date=' and what are they apologizing for?[/quote']

The Republican Party leadership is apologizing for turning the GOP into a parody of its former self.

Meanwhile, the Democratic Party leadership is apologizing for continuing to be as disjointed and ineffectual as ever.

New Topic: What public figure is apologizing next' date=' and what are they apologizing for?[/quote']

Paris Hilton is apologizing for having been relatively out of the public eye the last few months and "disappointing her fans".

As if she has any.

NT: Stupid Celebutante Tricks (Difficulty: no sex, drugs or alcohol involved)

NT: Stupid Celebutante Tricks (Difficulty: no sex' date=' drugs or alcohol involved)[/quote']

I refuse to admit that celebutantes can do *anything* without sex, drugs, or alcohol involved.

Oh, I know!

"And on today's episode of the hottest new reality series, Shopping For Shoes, our celebutante contestants attempt to try on and purchase shoes without admitting their *actual* shoe size."

(clip of Linday Lohan) "No, really, my feet are size 5! Just push the shoe a little harder! And get those size 8s away from me!"

NT: Stupid Celebutante Tricks (Difficulty: no sex' date=' drugs or alcohol involved)[/quote']

Assaulting paparazzi. Really, guys. Physically attacking people who by their nature have cameras and are only there to get embarrassing pics of you? DUH!!?!?!??

NT: Novel uses for disintegrator pistols. Difficulty: cannot include using it on a live creature.

A Vic-20 computer. It's useless because' date=' after being in the storage room for about fifteen years, I doubt it works at all.[/quote']

Apple IIc. Hasn't even been plugged in in 20 years.

Wait: more useless: about 40 games for it, too.

NT: Things that don't go better with Coke.