What are you working on?

Herolover

Hello all. I am just wondering if anyone else out there is working on multiple things for HERO at the same time.

I am currently working on:

1) Star Hero adventure for a Convention.

2) Martial Arts adventure for a Convention.

3) I have a Fantasy Hero campaign that I run weekly.

4) I have a champions campaign that is currently on hiatus, but will be ran for again probably starting in April some time.

5) I am really wanting to work on a Star Wars conversion.

6) I am also thinking about putting of the Star Wars conversion and working on a "re-imagined" Dr. Who campaign.

Re: What are you working on?

Hello all. I am just wondering if anyone else out there is working on multiple things for HERO at the same time.

I am currently working on:

1) Star Hero adventure for a Convention.

2) Martial Arts adventure for a Convention.

3) I have a Fantasy Hero campaign that I run weekly.

4) I have a champions campaign that is currently on hiatus, but will be ran for again probably starting in April some time.

5) I am really wanting to work on a Star Wars conversion.

6) I am also thinking about putting of the Star Wars conversion and working on a "re-imagined" Dr. Who campaign.

Currently:

1. My Champions Game
  2. A Stargate SG-1 game (currently on hiatus, and to be restarted using Dark Champions rules)

That is pretty much it... however, I should really be spending more time on the champs game, background, etc... but I do need to spend "quality time" with my wife!

Real life permitting I'm working on my Stargate write up stuff, for that I'm in the middle of;

Replicators

Equipment Lists

Modified Character Sheet

In real life I'm spendin most of my time planning for my upcoming wedding.

The lions share goes to the latter at the moment.

Shem

I'm always seeming to be doing multiple things. :)

1- Writing my Miami Nights Champions campaign and universe.

2- Working on my Galactic Command Star Hero universe.

3- Finalizing my M&M to Hero conversion system.

4- Playing in our Legacy Universe campaign.

5- Helping a friend with his Superlink project.

6- Arguing with people on the Hero boards about Champions Sidekick. :)

In general, time permitting:

1) Fleshing out a fantasy world for a campaign I've been sorta working on this past year

2) Running a game site and woefully behind on several changes/updates

3) Running a game within said game site. And woefully behind on turns and updates.

4) Playing in five PBEMs. And marginally--not woefully--behind on turns.

5) Outlining a potential sci-fi world I've been mulling over (haven't even reached the 'fleshing out' stage yet).

1) Working on the HSAB.

2) Working on some Digital Hero articles.

3) Working in the Grenadier, a Victorian superhero for Proditor's War of the Worlds HERO campaign setting.

4) Working on updating more old PCs for 5th edition.

5) Finishing up some more Supers Based On Pictures (The Lion of Buddha, for one).

Currently trying to finish the first reading of 5RE, but afterward:

1. Convert my SF setting to HERO.

2. Convert & publish on my website a fantasy setting with HERO.

3. Making status for my lead fantasy setting using HERO for the setting website.

P.S.

All sites are written in hebrew, so I don't post links.

1. Updating my SuperSquad America web site (still a bit to go before it will be posted).

2. Deciding on the basic storyline for this year's SuperSquad America convention event.

3. Refining this year's Friends of Justice event before Origins and Gencon.

4. Working on a possible Fantasy Hero convention event.

5. Working on a possible SuperSquad America spin-off team for a possible future convention event.

1. Writing adventures for, or running my current Champions game.

2. Writing demos for Hexicon this summer (another PCs are the villain Champions game and two anime Ninja Hero games).

3. Converting Palladium's Rifts setting into Hero System.

4. Working on my website, The Land of Ten Thousand Thoughts (TLO3T).

5. Frequenting the Hero Games Discussion Boards and trying to dodge all of the touchy, hotly debated topics and failing.

1. Working on an article hopefully for DH

2. Working up material for my Victorian section of my web page

3. Making characters based on pics

4. Posting pics that could be a super team

5. adding a Ultimate MG section to my web site (maybe)

6. Preparing to check in a bunch of Pony Express riders to the motel where I live.

G

Episode 3 of my Star Hero game using Terran Empires and some extrapolations from champions setting books material. Pondering future sessions and which space opera schtick is going to get tossed into which episode while making the players nervous about lethality and their hunteds.

(running about once every 4 weeks)

Planning the next run of my Champions game currently set in millenium city. (runs once every 3 weeks) Pondering recruiting one or two new players.

Wanting to take some time and revise my champions convention scenario, Human Factors. Things to do include handouts with very brief info on the player characters and their interactions with each other. Short News clippings from the week prior to the start of the scenario. Figuring out how to pace it a bit differently. And the hard bit - trying to re-work the set up so that the ethical issues to struggle with about the best course of action are more apparent - because it has to be more than just the detective work and the energy blasting.

Developing a clear encounter outline for the sequel to my living-greyhawk (dnd 3.5 sigh) module, Shades of Gray (now retired from active play alas). And making sure that the thing is short enough to play in 4 hours and ties up the major loose end from the first adventure while still being entertaining for people that hadn't played the first adventure.

(1) Marshal Ben Thompson - historical character for a DH submission

(2) 2300AD conversion - started it last autumn, but lost everything in a hard-drive crash. Now restarting, using DC guns templates as a conversion base.

(3) Contemplating my own Harn conversion. Yeah, I know there's a good 4th ed one out, but I have a few different ideas and want a 5ER/FH version.

(4) Preparing my house for sale and checking out job opportunities for a two-year move to Kenya. Hakuna matata.

1. I'm actively running my Star Wars: The Jedi Academy Campaign
  2. I'm working on a program to organize my Hero system materials
  3. On the backburner is my Fantasy Hero world The Lands of Thale.
  4. Once my star wars campaign is finished, I'm considering creating a Nehwon campaign, but I'm the only one of the group who'd be all that interested. Of course with The Valdorian age I wouldn't have my work to do.

Working on my "Rise and Fall of Grond" classic D&D campaign (Non-Advanced D&D, 80s rules).

Considering updating, expanding and fleshing out the old Autoduel Champions rules for 5th Edition Revised. I have been itching to play Car Wars for a long time now, but I still remember how painfully slow car wars was (Car Wars makes Champions look like Basic D&D for speed, it plays out the game .2 seconds at a time, and you might spend 2 hours playing 30 seconds of game time). I think I could come up with a new Autoduel champions that is faster than Car Wars and faster than the old ones. The current vehicle rules are totally unsuited for a vehicle based game, so they would have to be scrapped.

I'm also working on a Mame cocktail table with a 27" monitor (arcade cabinet fitted with a computer and emulators). I have all the parts I need except for the control panel overlays, but it is going to take longer than I THOUGHT because the control panels I had were pre drilled for trackballs, which I have, BUT they are apparently predrilled for some oddball ones, and none of the ones I have fit the holes exactly.

1. Running and playing various World of Darkness games (we rotate)
  2. Finishing a set of D&D 3.5 conversion rules (sort of a general method for converting characters, feats, etc. to the Hero System)
  3. Creating Star Wars powers/packages/items in Hero (I suppose you could say a "conversion," but I am mostly basing things on the movies and a tiny bit of literature rather than an existing game system)
  4. Playing in a D&D campaign (custom game world)

[EDIT: I guess the original question was about Hero. My answers pretty much encompassed everything I am doing in connection to roleplaying, not just Hero.]

I have to finish up a character for a game, put together a beer-and-pretzels sci-fi campaign "cyber ninja pirates in space", do the 5/5ER functionality comparison, get the rest of Enforcer84's characters up and that site straightened up when he can submit, put up a map sent to me still by someone (sorry, it's in my inbox and when I can do it I keep forgetting, too many items in my inbox!) on my site, finish 3 (or is it 4?) write-ups for sessions (I have detailed raw notes, but it's rewriting those in a good readable format), and that's what I can think of just at the moment, there's other stuff, too.

I'm working on Planar HERO: an adaptation of AD&D's Planescape setting for HERO. I'm currently on the 'research source material' stage, though, so don't ask to see any of my work yet.

Oh, and I'll be running a modern fantasy based (in part) on Constantine in a couple weeks, but I don't generally consider running a game to be a project.

Working on Cyberware HERO constructs for a Cyberpunk/ Near Space campaign. Working on a scenario for Kublacon set in said campaign. Fleshing out a Swords & Sorcery Fantasy HERO campaign using Valdorian Age rules. Playing in a Champs game (and having to reconstruct my characters since my flash drive plotzed out without warning). And scratching together a "newbie" friendly Champions rules document.