What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Guest Black Lotus

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

GBH Mix - Unreleased Experiments - Alan Parsons Project' date=' off the Deluxe [i']Tales of Mystery and Imagination.[/i]

Mine's been delayed from Amazon. :mad:

Currently listening to "Just Good Friends (Close)" by Fish.

JoeG

That bites. It is most excellent!

Listening to the '87 mix of The Raven right now.

From what I can tell, Amazon's having great difficulty in getting it. They've already asked for confirmation that I want to wait for it three times. Current estimate is that I'll get it sometime around June 5. I've got the Dutch Collection, which has "The Raven", "The Tell-Tale Heart", "The Cask of Amontillado", and "To One In Paradise" on it (all from the remastered '87 disc), but I'd really like to listen to the original album format again. The housemate had it on LP, but it was wiped out in a flood in 2000 The only LP to survive was "Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds", as it had been lifted up off the floor when 18" of water went through the condo.

Currently listening to "Child of Vision" by Supertramp.

JoeG

From what I can tell, Amazon's having great difficulty in getting it. They've already asked for confirmation that I want to wait for it three times. Current estimate is that I'll get it sometime around June 5. I've got the Dutch Collection, which has "The Raven", "The Tell-Tale Heart", "The Cask of Amontillado", and "To One In Paradise" on it (all from the remastered '87 disc), but I'd really like to listen to the original album format again. The housemate had it on LP, but it was wiped out in a flood in 2000 The only LP to survive was "Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds", as it had been lifted up off the floor when 18" of water went through the condo.

Currently listening to "Child of Vision" by Supertramp.

JoeG

I'm glad I ordered it through a specialty store, instead. Funny, though, Amazon's usually a very good outfit.

Right now: Underneath the Radar - Underworld.