The "Nice Happy" Thread

Hermit

• 2 weeks later...

Re: The "Nice Happy" Thread

Spent the weekend with friends in Reading.

Gave her her late Birthday present Johnny Depp in the Libertine.

Played several games of Judge Dredd, played Settlers of Cataan, showed my photos of Italy, drank Champage (I brought that), saw the end of the Peacemaker on TV, saw Nacho Libre at the cinema, had home made tomato soup, had the infamous double chocolate and rice krispies food, saw a couple of You Tube things (Hasselhoff sings Get into My Car, Shatner sings Rocketman and George Bush sings Sunday Blood Sunday) and played a little music. Wonderful.

It appears that Josh and I have a new kitten. She's quite adorable, though. About the size of my foot, and she's a tabby/siamese mix, which makes for interesting markings.

I say "it appears" because we're still not sure if she belongs to someone else, or if we're keeping her. It's feasible, I just don't know HOW feasible.

• 2 weeks later...

Today was my massage day. I also got a 30 minute chair massage while waiting for my flight out of Indy. Do you know how sore I realized my back was when she started working on it ???

Anyway, the massage includes a foot massage and my feet still feel happy. :D

I am normally a fussbudget, but my bi-weekly massage makes me mellow and happy for the rest of the day.

I also have a freezer full of chocolate-chip cookie dough cheesecake. Yum ! Will start eating it tomorrow.

I get to game all Labor Day Sunday with Susano and his gang. Whoopee !!

I may also move into a nice Townhouse. We need more than one toilet !

Also OddHat is happy. :D

We got word yesterday that my son got into the school we were hoping for, which we expect will be of great help for him.

Also, because it rained yesterday for the first time since early June, I got out my raincoat and found in its pockets a book (mine) and a Game Boy cartridge (his) that had been missing for over two months.

The one good thing about not having someone else who does my job is that I don't have to coordinate my leave schedule to accomodate them. So I think I'll take off early on Friday. Not to do anything special.... Just to not be here. And what's better than being paid but not being here? :D