[Interest in an online game?] Avengers: Generation 3

Snake Gandhi

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [interest in an online game?] Avengers: Generation 3

I finally have a character sheet, and I have a history I need to write down.

CES

Avenger Vince Astro

Nationality: American

Hair/Eye Color: Brown hair, brown eyes

Place of Birth: New York City

Date of Birth: 5/4/

Height/Mass: 5'8, 175 lbs.

Cost Characteristic Value

10 STR 20

60 DEX 40

20 CON 20

20 BODY 20

12 INT 21

20 EGO 20

10 PRE 20

COM 10

PD 4

ED 430 SPD 7

REC 40

END 40

STUN 40

OCV: 13 DCV: 13 OECV: 6 DECV: 6

Phases: 2,4,6,7,9,11,12

Cost Powers and Talents (END)

Flame powers multipower 120 pts

6u Fire blast: 12d6 Energy blast 60 pts

6u Fire Ball: 8d6 Energy blast, explosion (+½) 60 pts

3u Flaming Hands: 1d6 HKA continuous (+1), Damage Shield (+½) 37 pts

6u Flash Fire: 12d6 Sight flash 60 pts

4u Immolation: 2d6 RKA, AoE (+½), indirect (+½), No knockback (-1/4), not versus targets in or under water (-1/4) 40 pts

2u Pyrokinesis: 40 str Telekinesis, Only works on fire (-1) 20 pts

6u Fire Shield: Force Field (40 pd/20 ed)

1u Missile Melting: Missile deflection (all Physical missiles), costs endurance (-½) 10 pts

4u Absorb Fire: 12 d6 Absorption (to END), fire only (-½) 40 pts

6u Extinguish Fire: 16 d6 dispel fire, any one power (+1/4) 60 pts

6u Fire Mastery: 6d6 Suppress Fire Powers, All fire powers simultaneously (+2) 60 pts

Mental defense 10 pts

Fiery Flight: Flight 30" 60 pts

Damage Reduction 75% resistant fire only (-1) 30 pts

life support (safe support: incredible heat) 2 pts

Cost Skills

3 Criminology 13-

3 Deduction 13-

3 Forensic Medicine 13-

3 Navigation 13-

3 Shadowing 17-

3 Survival 13-

3 Security Systems 13-

3 KS: Law 13-

2 WF: Small Arms 11-

2 TF: Common motorized vehicles 11-

3 Combat Driving 17-

3 Stealth 17-

3 Streetwise 13-

3 AK: New York 13-

3 Paramedics 13-

3 Lockpicking 13-

3 Interrogation 13-

3 KS: Shield 13-

3 KS: The Underworld 13-

3 KS: The Superhuman World 13-

4 killing strike

4 dodge

4 + 1 damage class

25 + 5 DCVs

20 + 2 overall levels

3 Contact: Bennie the Rat 11-

25 Avenger Package

200 Points Disadvantages

30 Hunted by Sentinels 14-

30 Hunted by Hydra 14-

30 Watched by Shield 14-

10 DF: Mutant

15 Reputation: Firestarting Mutant

20 Public Identity

20 Subject to Shield's orders

15 Hates Hydra

20 Vulnerable to Water Attacks 2 x body

10 Rivalry with other fire starters

CHA Cost = 182

Total Powers Cost = 272

Total Skills Cost = 154

Total Cost = 600

By the way' date=' SG, who's playing in the campaign?[/quote']I'm going to pick who's on the team as soon as everyone posts their full character. I figure I'll give everyone till Sunday, as I believe a few people haven't posted theirs yet..

Or will there be multiple campaigns? ;)
Hey, if someone wants to run a second team in this world, go for it.

Maybe the new X-men?...

I'm going to pick who's on the team as soon as everyone posts their full character....

Where do you want the character sheets posted, and in what format?

I posted a link to my character sheet back on page 11 of this thread. The character's in whatever format Hero Maker uses. Do I need to do something different?

Where do you want the character sheets posted, and in what format?

I posted a link to my character sheet back on page 11 of this thread. The character's in whatever format Hero Maker uses. Do I need to do something different?

Seconded.

LightShow

Monica Rambeau wasn’t the best known of the Avengers, even with leading the team for a short while. So, her disappearance from hero circles was never considered a big deal, especially as the story brunted about was that her powers had been stripped from her. Which they had been… but the real reason she never sought to take up anything more then the police uniform again was born into her life six months after her powers were lost

Elaine(meaning light) Rambeau didn’t grow up much different from other kids. Sure, her mom never talked about her dad, but… well, lots of kids she knew didn’t have dads. And her mom being a cop was cool, even if it did cut down on some of her hijinks that everyone in the department knew her. And even as her mom steered her gently away from becoming a cop, Elaine decided that she would have something to do with the law. Planning on going to law school, and studying hard, managing to pull a 3.5 average so she could get enough in scholarships to pay for school. So, it was with proud heart she walked across stage to get her diploma, with her mother and several other of her “uncle†cops watching… when a new version of the Masters of Evil attacked, seeking to kill Photon, with the new Avengers team forming up.

Elaine scrambled to help get the other kids out of the area… and a stray shot from the battle, which should have fried her… instead awoke something. In a moment, Elaine’s physical form burnt away, transmuting to pure living energy. And, moving to face them, and draw off fire, Elaine managed to keep them occupied until the Avengers showed up. And then the shouting started, as Elaine viewed her mother’s secrecy about her past as a betrayal. Though, that stopped soon, when it was soon discovered Elaine didn’t have one thing about her mother’s powers. The ability to turn back into human form. Joining the Avengers, especially with their access to people who might be able to explain this and help her. And hey, it’s almost like being a cop…

Physical description: Elaine doesn’t bother to wear a mask, given that her form no longer even looks like she did. Usually appearing as a near ghostly figure of a dark human form, depending on how drained she is, Elaine’s usual projected image is a adult black woman surrounded by a glow, dressed in either her white costume, modeled after her mothers, or in gauzy flowing clothes when she’s off duty.

Personality: While Elaine is responsible for her age, she still tends to be overawed by working for the Avengers, and tries just a bit too hard to fit in. Hardworking, when she isn’t doing team stuff, she’s in her room, studying for her classes or trying, tentatively, to figure out how to fit in if she never gets back to human.

And reposting the hdc

Here's an update of Dynasty, descendent of Kang.

There are now some sample gadgets listed under his VPP, which was upped a touch.

Also, I've scrapped the idea of an interdimensional base. It just wasn't working out the way I wanted. So, he still has a base, just much smaller and less flashy. It'd be a seperate building on Avengers Isle, or it could be inside an enormous room within the main HQ. He also has an AI, Alexandria. These can and will be modified to fit the campaign as necessary, of course.

I'm posting in text so all can take a look and comment if you wish. (Like I could stop you! ;) ) His powers list is long and complex, which bothers me a bit. But he's one of the more complicated characters I've worked on. So, here goes nothing:

[b]Dynasty - Geoffrey Marcus Kang[/b]

[b][u]VAL[/u]   [u]CHA[/u]   [u]Cost[/u]   [u]Total[/u]   [u]Roll[/u]      [u]Notes[/u][/b]
15    STR     5   15/40      12- / 17-       HTH Damage 3d6/8d6  END [1]
20    DEX     30   20      13-       OCV 7 DCV 7
20    CON     20   20/30      13- / 15-
11    BODY    2   11      11-
20    INT     10   20      13-       PER Roll 13-
15    EGO     10   15      12-       ECV: 5
20    PRE     10   20      13-       PRE Attack: 4d6
14    COM     2   14      12-
10    PD      7   10/45             10/45 PD (0/30 rPD)
10    ED      6   10/42             10/42 ED (0/30 rED)
4    SPD     10   4/6                 Phases:  3, 6, 9, 12/2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
7    REC     0   7/14
40    END     0   40/60
32    STUN    3   32/50
6    RUN      0   6"                END [1]
2    SWIM     0   2"                END [1]
3    LEAP     0   3"/8"                3"/8" forward, 1 1/2"/4" upward

[b]CHA Cost: 115[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]POWERS[/u][/b]
64     [b][i]42nd Century Technology[/i][/b]: Variable Power Pool (Gadget Pool), 50 base + 14 control cost,  (75 Active Points); VPP Powers Can Be Changed Only with Alexandria (-1/2); all slots Must be at least -1/4 Gadget (-1/4) - END=
0     1) [b][i]Royal Recall[/i][/b]: Teleportation 10", MegaScale (1" = 10 km; +1/2), Can Be Scaled Down 1" = 1km (+1/4) (35 Active Points); 1 Charge (-2), Only to Teleport to Fixed Location (-1), IIF (Solar Disk Medallion; -1/4) Real Cost: 8 - END=[1]
0     2) [b][i]Psychic Shields[/i][/b]: FF (10 Mental Defense) (10 Active Points); OAF (Headdress; -1) Real Cost: 5 - END=1
0     3) [b][i]Wrath of Fire[/i][/b]: RKA 3d6+1, 12 Boostable Charges (+0) (50 Active Points); OAF (Heavy Rifle; -1) Real Cost: 25 - END=[12 bc]
0     4) [b][i]Wrath of Lightning[/i][/b]: RKA 2d6, 12 Boostable Charges (+0), Armor Piercing (+1/2) (45 Active Points); OAF (Heavy Rifle; -1) Real Cost: 22 - END=[12 bc]
0     5) [b][i]Sun Chariot[/i][/b]: Flight 5", x8 Noncombat, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (25 Active Points); OAF (A golden four foot diameter disk; -1) Real Cost: 12 - END=1
0     6) [b][i]Stargate[/i][/b]: Extra-Dimensional Movement (Single Dimension), x4 Increased Weight (30 Active Points); OAF (-1), Extra Time (Full Phase, -1/2), Concentration (1/2 DCV; -1/4) Real Cost: 11 - END=3

41     [b][i]Force Mastery[/i][/b]: Multipower, 82-point reserve,  (82 Active Points); all slots OIF (Khepresh Battlesuit; -1/2), Extra Time (Full Phase, -1/2) - END=
4u     1)  [b][i]Dynamic Burst[/i][/b]: EB 11d6, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (82 Active Points) - END=0
4u     2)  [b][i]Force Ram[/i][/b]: EB 16d6 (80 Active Points) - END=8
4u     3)  [b][i]Force Cage[/i][/b]: Entangle 5d6, 8 DEF, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (81 Active Points); Cannot Form Barriers (-1/4) - END=3
3u     4)  [b][i]Force Pyramid[/i][/b]: FW (12 PD/12 ED; 4" long and 1" tall), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (82 Active Points); 1" Range (-1/2), Concentration (1/2 DCV; -1/4) - END=3

53     [b][i]Lost in Limbo[/i][/b]: Multipower, 80-point reserve, all slots OIF (-1/2) - END=
5u     1)  [b][i]Sidestep[/i][/b]: Teleportation 20", Position Shift, x4 Noncombat, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4), Safe Blind Teleport (+1/4) (75 Active Points) - END=3
4u     2)  [b][i]Tesseract[/i][/b]: Teleportation 5", No Relative Velocity, x4 Increased Mass, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4), Safe Blind Teleport (+1/4), MegaScale (1" = 100 km; +3/4), Can Be Scaled Down 1" = 1km (+1/4) (75 Active Points); Concentration (1/2 DCV; -1/4) - END=3
2u     3)  [b][i]Banishment[/i][/b]: Extra-Dimensional Movement (Single Dimension: Limbo), x2 Increased Weight, Usable As Attack (+1) (50 Active Points); Increased Endurance Cost (x2 END; -1/2), Lockout (Target returns when Multipower is shifted; -1/2) - END=10

The Endurance of the Eternal Sphinx, all slots OIF (Khepresh Armor; -1/2) - END=
35     1)  [b][i]Immortal Shield[/i][/b]: FF (15 PD/15 ED), Hardened (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (52 Active Points) - END=0
2     2)  [b][i]Inscrutable[/i][/b]: Lack Of Weakness (-5) for Resistant Defenses (5 Active Points); Linked (Immortal Shield; -1/2) - END=0
5     3)  [b][i]Steadfast[/i][/b]: Knockback Resistance -5" (10 Active Points); Linked (Immortal Shield; -1/2) - END=0

Khepresh Armor Enhancements, all slots OIF (Khepresh Battlesuit; -1/2) - END=
30     1)  [b][i]Sapphire Panoply[/i][/b]: Armor (15 PD/15 ED) (45 Active Points) - END=0
25     2)  [b][i]Power of Aton[/i][/b]: +25 STR, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (37 Active Points) - END=
13     3)  [b][i]Stamina of Septu[/i][/b]: +10 CON (20 Active Points) - END=
13     4)  [b][i]Swiftness of Heru[/i][/b]: +2 SPD (20 Active Points) - END=
8     5)  [b][i]Wisdom of Zehuti[/i][/b]: Universal Translator 13- (20 Active Points); Limited Power Spoken Only (-1) - END=
13     6)  [b][i]Arms of Khonshu[/i][/b]: LS  (Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Self-Contained Breathing) (19 Active Points) - END=0
19     7)  [b][i]Eye of the Hawk[/i][/b]: Spatial Awareness (Sight Group), +2 to PER Roll, Increased Arc Of Perception (360 Degrees) (29 Active Points) - END=0
9     8)  [b][i]Talk with the Ether[/i][/b]: Radio Perception/Transmission (Radio Group), Concealed (-3 with Radio Perception/Transmission PER Rolls) (13 Active Points) - END=0

Other Stuff - END=
2     1)  [b][i]Gift of Isis[/i][/b]: LS  (Longevity: 200 Years; Sleeping: Character only has to sleep 8 hours per week) - END=0
1     2)  [b][i]Throneroom Sanctuary[/i][/b]: Teleportation: Fixed Location - Alexandria (Computer Library) (1 Locations) - END=0
9     3)  [b][i]Scarab Beacons[/i][/b]: Teleportation: Floating Fixed Location (4 Locations) (20 Active Points); 4 Charges (-1), IIF (-1/4) - END=[4]

[b]POWERS Cost: 368[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]SKILLS[/u][/b]
20      +2 Overall
6      +2 with Force Mastery
2      AK: Limbo 11-
3      Computer Programming 13-
5      Cramming 
1      High Society 8-
1      Language:  21st Century English (basic conversation)
3      Power Skill:  42nd Century Tech 13-
3      Scholar
1      1)  KS: Archaeology (2 Active Points) 11-
2      2)  KS: Chess (3 Active Points) 13-
1      3)  KS: Encyclopedic Reference (2 Active Points) 11-
2      4)  KS: Philosophy (3 Active Points) 13-
1      5)  KS: The Superhuman World (2 Active Points) 11-
1      6)  KS: Time Travel (2 Active Points) 11-
2      7)  KS: World History (3 Active Points) 13-
3      SS:  Cosmology 13-
3      SS:  Physics 13-
3      Systems Operation 13-
3      Tactics 13-

[b]SKILLS Cost: 66[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]PERKS[/u][/b]
25      Custom Perk
8      Computer
15      Bases

[b]PERKS Cost: 48[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]TALENTS[/u][/b]
3      Absolute Time Sense

[b]TALENTS Cost: 3[/b]
[b][u]Value[/u]  [u]DISADVANTAGES[/u][/b]
5     Enraged:  When honor is insulted (Uncommon), go 8-, recover 14-
15     Hunted:  Emperor Tiberius Kang, Brother 8- (Mo Pow, Capture)
10     Hunted:  Immortus 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Watching)
10     Physical Limitation:  Doesn't understand 21st century life (Frequently, Slightly Impairing)
15     Physical Limitation:  Dynasty must spend 1 hour each day in the Throneroom or he gains Weakness (Frequently, Greatly Impairing)
10     Psychological Limitation:  Arrogant (Common, Moderate)
10     Psychological Limitation:  Curious (Common, Moderate)
20     Psychological Limitation:  Driven to redeem his family name (Common, Total)
10     Psychological Limitation:  Somber and Melancholy (Common, Moderate)
10     Reputation:  Descendent of Vicious Warlord, 8- (Extreme)
15     Social Limitation:  Secret Identity (Frequently, Major)
5     Social Limitation:  Unaware of his relationship to Victor von Doom or Immortus (Occasionally, Minor)
10     Susceptibility:  Unknown, 2d6 damage Instant (Uncommon)
5     Unluck: 1d6

[b]DISADVANTAGES Points: 150[/b]

Base Pts: 450
Exp Required: 0
Total Exp Available: 0
Exp Unspent: 0
Total Character Cost: 600

Background/History: In the 40th century, Kang the Conqueror assumed the guise of the Scarlet Centurion and used it to overpower the entire planet Earth. In a bloody war that raged for decades the Scarlet Centurion established control and absolute power that would last for centuries. His descendents would carry on his legacy in true royal fashion. Geoffrey was Kang’s great grandson born in the 42nd century. His older brother was destined for the Kang throne, however, so Geoffrey was free to pursue more scholarly activities. Geoffrey developed a love of history. It is little wonder, since the entire history of the world was his family’s own history. After all, history is written by the winners, as they say. Geoffrey was eventually allowed to see the secretive Kang archives where he learned that not all books and stories from before the Scarlet Centurion’s time were destroyed.

Geoffrey became fascinated by this primitive, brutal world that he read about. It was so different from the noble life that he knew. His curiosity led him to the journal of Kang the Conqueror, and Geoffrey began to see things very differently. This Kang was not a savior—he was a warlord! He was a butcher, the most terrible subjugator in Earth history. The worst part of the story was that he recognized the facets of this Kang the Conqueror, this Rama Tut, this Scarlet Centurion in his brother, the soon to be emperor of the world. The world was at peace now, but Geoffrey could no longer accept this illusion. His palace life had kept him so isolated, so innocent to the truth. It was not difficult to see that he should take a cue from Kang himself and slip into the past. He could seek answers there and just perhaps undo the cruelty that his ancestors had instigated.

The royal family still had one of Kang’s fully functional time machines. It was their greatest secret and their greatest legacy. Geoffrey had the right to use it, but he knew that if his brother or father ever discovered his true intentions that all would be lost. Perhaps that is why he rushed through things without truly considering the consequences. Geoffrey activated the time machine, but he wasn’t well versed in its usage. Instead of appearing in the past, Geoffrey trapped himself in Limbo. The machine ceased to function. Geoffrey floated in a white void for several minutes, or several centuries…it is impossible to know which in a dimension without time. Then a door opened before Geoffrey and Immortus, the Lord of Limbo rescued him.

Geoffrey didn’t know who Immortus was, but Immortus knew who Geoffrey was. He was the great grandson of Kang the Conqueror, and that made him the great grandson of Immortus as well. He did not reveal that fact to Geoffrey, however. It was not time for him to know that. Geoffrey and Immortus talked for a very long time. They discussed Kang. They discussed fate and destiny, and whether or not there was any hope in the past. Immortus agreed to help Geoffrey if he would stay on as his pupil. Geoffrey stayed in Limbo learning of time travel, history, and philosophy. The world he knew was doomed to exist as it was, it seemed, for any actions he took to forestall the eventual war would only result in the creation of an alternate timeline. He couldn’t prevent his ancestor’s evil, but conceivably he could atone for it. Perhaps, just perhaps, he could find redemption for his family name.

Immortus gave Geoffrey the technology of his birthright. He created a suit of armor that combined elements of Kang’s battlesuit and the Scarlet Centurion’s, along with some original elements. Dubbed Dynasty, Immortus chose the time and place in which Geoffrey would emerge from Limbo. Dynasty would be given the ability to travel back and forth from Limbo, but Immortus would not grant him the power of actual time travel. When Geoffrey was ready, he would receive that, but not before. Immortus instructed Dynasty to seek out the Avengers. They would help him he promised. Armed with Immortus’s dimensional transport technology, Kang’s invincible force fields, and the Scarlet Centurion’s overwhelming weaponry, Dynasty set forth on the quest for redemption.

Personality/Motivation: Dynasty is a man torn between worlds. He is horrified by the acts of cruelty that his ancestor perpetrated, but he cannot simply ignore his family and his world. He is motivated by a sort of noble guilt. His royal bearing has never diminished, and he often forgets that he is not a prince in this world. His arrogance and somber demeanor can be disconcerting. Geoffrey is also something of an innocent, though. His knowledge of this time is spotty, and he is constantly being surprised by the world around him. Extreme curiosity makes his attention hard to maintain, even when he is trying to be serious and focused.

Quote: "I can see why fate has brought me to this time and place. It is obvious that you barbarians need a guide through this dark age."

Powers/Tactics: Dynasty is extremely intelligent, though nowhere near as bright as his infamous ancestor. He is in excellent physical condition, which borders on the superhuman for a 21st century human. His powers all come from his technology. The two realms of control that he commands are teleportation and force fields, both of which can be utilized for a variety of effects. His battlesuit is actually powered by much more vast machinery which exists in a pocket of Limbo which he can travel to as a sort of sanctuary. This sanctuary also holds a laboratory where Dynasty can summon forth other devices and weapons as may be necessary. Dynasty is not a trained warrior. He relies upon the powers in his battlesuit entirely in combat.

Character Name: Phoebe

Alternate Identities:

Player Name:

CHARACTERISTICS

Val Char Base Points Total Roll Notes

23 STR 10 13 23 14- HTH Damage 4 1/2d6 END [2]

23 DEX 10 39 23 14- OCV 8 DCV 8

23 CON 10 26 23 14-

23 BODY 10 26 23 14-

23 INT 10 13 23 14- PER Roll 14-

23 EGO 10 26 23 14- ECV: 8

23 PRE 10 13 23 14- PRE Attack: 4 1/2d6

23 COM 10 7 23 14-

5 PD 5 0 5/25 5/25 PD (5/25 rPD)

5 ED 5 0 5/25 5/25 ED (5/25 rED)

5 SPD 3.3 17 5 Phases: 3, 5, 8, 10, 12

10 REC 10 0 10

46 END 46 0 46

47 STUN 47 0 47

7" Running 6 2 7"

3" Swimming 2 1 3"

7" Leaping 5 2 6 1/2" 185 Total Characteristics Points

CHARACTER IMAGE

EXPERIENCE POINTS

Total earned: 0

Spent: 0

Unspent: 0

Base Points: 450

Disad Points: 150

Total Points: 600

MOVEMENT

Type Total

Run (6) 7" [14" NC]

Swim (2) 3" [6" NC]

H. Leap (5") 6 1/2"

V. Leap (2") 3"

Flight 17" [34" NC]

DEFENSES

Type Amount

Physical Defense 5/25

Res. Phys. Defense 5/25

Energy Defense 5/25

Res. Energy Defense 5/25

Mental Defense 15

Power Defense 10

COMBAT INFORMATION

OCV: 8 DCV: 8

Combat Skill Levels:

COMBAT MANEUVERS

Maneuver Phase OCV DCV Effect

Block 1/2 +0 +0 Block, abort

Brace 0 +2 1/2 +2 vs. Range Mod.

Disarm 1/2 -2 +0 Can disarm

Dodge 1/2 -- +3 Abort, vs. all attacks

Grab 1/2 -1 -2 Grab two limbs

Grab By 1/2 -3 -4 Move and Grab

Haymaker 1/2* +0 -5 +4 DC attack damage

Move By 1/2 -2 -2 STR/2 + v/5

Move Through 1/2 -v/5 -3 STR + v/3

Set 1 +1 +0 Ranged Attacks only

Strike 1/2 +0 +0 STR or weapon

Killing Strike 1/2 -2 +0 HKA 1d6 +1

Martial Block 1/2 +2 +2 Block, Abort

Martial Disarm 1/2 -1 +1 Disarm; 33 STR to Disarm

Martial Dodge 1/2 -- +5 Dodge, Affects All Attacks, Abort

Martial Escape 1/2 +0 +0 38 STR vs. Grabs

Martial Grab 1/2 -1 -1 Grab Two Limbs, 33 STR for holding on

Martial Strike 1/2 +0 +2 6 1/2d6 Strike

Martial Throw 1/2 +0 +1 4 1/2d6 +v/5, Target Falls

Nerve Strike 1/2 -1 +1 2d6 NND

COMBAT MODIFIERS

Range 0-4 5-8 9-16 17-32 33-64 65-128

RMOD 0 -2 -4 -6 -8 -10

Targeting shot OCV Hit Location

Head shot (Head to Shoulders) -4 1d6+3

High shot (Head to Vitals) -2 2d6+1

Body shot (Hands to Legs) -1 2d6+4

Low shot (Shoulders to Feet) -2 2d6+7

Leg shot (Vitals to Feet) -4 1d6+12

Alternate Identities:

Player Name:

SKILLS

Cost Name

3 Acrobatics 14-

3 Breakfall 14-

3 High Society 14-

9 Total Skills Cost

PERKS

Cost Name

10 Money: Wealthy

10 Total Perks Cost

TALENTS

Cost Name

20 Universal Translator 14-

27 Danger Sense (self only, any danger, Function as a Sense) 14-

47 Total Talents Cost

POWERS

Cost Power END

Eternal Racial Package

25 Eternal Powers: Elemental Control, 50-point powers

25 1) Full Life Support: Life Support (Eating: Character does not eat; Immunity: All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents; Immunity: All terrestrial poisons and chemical warfare agents; Longevity: Immortal; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Self-Contained Breathing; Sleeping: Character does not sleep) (50 Active Points)

24 2) Regeneration: Healing 2 BODY, Can Heal Limbs, Resurrection, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2) (90 Active Points); Extra Time (Regeneration-Only) 1 Turn (Post-Segment 12) (-1 1/4), Self Only (-1/2)

26 3) Levitation: Flight 17", Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (51 Active Points)

10 Power Defense (10 points)

10 Mental Defense (15 points total)

15 Armor (5 PD/5 ED)

5 Damage Resistance (5 PD/5 ED)

25 Avenger's Package: Custom Power (25 Active Points)

150 Psionic Pool: Variable Power Pool, 60 base + 90 control cost, Cosmic (+2) (150 Active Points)

0 1) Telekinetic Extoskeleton: +60 STR (60 Active Points); No Figured Characteristics (-1/2) Real Cost: 40 6

0 2) Precognition: Precognitive Clairsentience (Sight And Hearing Groups) (50 Active Points) Real Cost: 50 5

0 3) Retrocognition: Retrocognitive Clairsentience (Sight And Hearing Groups) (50 Active Points) Real Cost: 50 5

0 4) Telescopic sight/hearing: Clairsentience (Sight And Hearing Groups), x64 Range (9600") (60 Active Points) Real Cost: 60 6

0 5) Mind Blast: Ego Attack 6d6 (60 Active Points) Real Cost: 60 6

0 6) TK Shield: Force Field (15 PD/15 ED), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2) (60 Active Points) Real Cost: 60

0 7) Healing BODY 6d6 (60 Active Points) Real Cost: 60 6

0 8) Mental Illusions 12d6 (60 Active Points) Real Cost: 60 6

0 9) Mind Control 12d6 (60 Active Points) Real Cost: 60 6

0 10) Mind Scan 12d6 (60 Active Points) Real Cost: 60 6

0 11) Telekinesis (26 STR), Affects Porous, Fine Manipulation (59 Active Points) Real Cost: 59 6

0 12) Telepathy 12d6 (60 Active Points) Real Cost: 60 6

0 13) Major Transform 2d6 (Anything into anything else, Time), Improved Target Group (+1) (60 Active Points) Real Cost: 60 6

315 Total Powers Cost

MARTIAL ARTS MANEUVERS

Cost Maneuver

4 Killing Strike: 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +0 DCV, HKA 1d6 +1

4 Martial Block: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +2 DCV, Block, Abort

4 Martial Disarm: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, +1 DCV, Disarm; 33 STR to Disarm

4 Martial Dodge: 1/2 Phase, -- OCV, +5 DCV, Dodge, Affects All Attacks, Abort

4 Martial Escape: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, 38 STR vs. Grabs

3 Martial Grab: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, -1 DCV, Grab Two Limbs, 33 STR for holding on

4 Martial Strike: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +2 DCV, 6 1/2d6 Strike

3 Martial Throw: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +1 DCV, 4 1/2d6 +v/5, Target Falls

4 Nerve Strike: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, +1 DCV, 2d6 NND

34 Total Martial Arts Cost

Alternate Identities:

Player Name:

DISADVANTAGES

Cost Disadvantage

10 Distinctive Features: Inhumanly beautiful, Eternal features, tall (Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)

20 Psychological Limitation: "The End Justifies the Means" (Very Common, Strong)

20 Psychological Limitation: Driven By Family History To Become A Hero: (Common, Total)

25 Hunted: Thanos 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Harshly Punish)

25 Hunted: Kang 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Harshly Punish)

10 Hunted: Moondragon 8- (Mo Pow, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Watching)

20 Psychological Limitation: Believes She is the Destined Mate of the Celestial Messiah (Very Common, Strong)

10 Social Limitation: Public ID, Rosemary Douglas (Frequently, Minor)

10 Social Limitation: Detached From Humanity (Frequently, Major, Not Limiting In Some Cultures)

150 Total Disadvantages Cost

APPEARANCE

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Blue

Height: 1.77 m

Weight: 50.00 kg

Description:

Average height, slender, she has large blue eyes (which some may recognize as Eternal, not Human). Her blonde hair is worn loose, waist-length, and somehow despite wind or activity always has every hair in place, and never obscures her vision. She wears a platinum tiara, set with a single blue stone which can be used as a focus for her Psionic abilities.

BACKGROUND

Heather Douglas was orphaned at an early age, taken to Saturn's moon Titan by the Eternal Alars (aka Mentor), and raised by the Priests of Prama. The Priest, descendents of the alien Kree, recognised in the young girl the potential to become the Celestial Madonna. They trained her in their style of martial arts, helping her achieve physical perfection, and to maximize her human telepathic and telekinetic potential, achieving mental perfection. She traveled to Earth, took the name Moondragon, and witnessed Mantis being chosen over her as Celestial Madonna.

In the fullnes of time Mantis gave birth to a Son, who she named Sequoia, the Celestial Messiah. Moondragon became obsessed, if she was not the Celestial Madonna, her child would be the Messiah's consort, mother to a new cosmic order. She went in to Alars as he slept, in the form of his late wife Sui-San, and conceived a daughter. The child was born in the Shao-Lom Monastery on Titan (Moondragon told the Priests that it was a Virgin Birth). She named the child Rosemary, continuing the herbal tradition of her own name, Heather, and Sequoia, named after a great tree.

Moondragon and the Priests raised the child, training her to her mother's level of human protection, but some Eternal abilities (fast healing, full life support, effortless levitation) emerged.

Having see the Avengers re-uniting, or perhaps manipulatiing events behind the scenes, Heather has sent Rosemary to Earth for "live ammo" combat training.

PERSONALITY

Ice Princess. She's close to perfect, and knows it, and believes herself superior to all except her mother and Quoi.

"Get out of my way!"

POWERS/TACTICS

CAMPAIGN_USE

Character created with Hero Designer (version 2.02)

[edit: Retcon, tiara is not platinum, but titanium, stone is not blue, but white. Depending on light (and other factors) sometimes looks like a moonstone or very pale opal, other times like a white star sapphire.]

I like to hold off on disads until I have more of an idea of who else is on the team and a little more about the setting. Disads are fun tools to tie into the world and the other characters.

At Raptor's core... strong, proud noble guy who just managed to fall short of what is expected of him (why? well... that can be a story right there). He has big boots to fill and his connections earn him no shortage of troubles.

Finally got a background

CES

Background Information: Vincent Astro is the grandson of Firestar and Justice. These two heroes started their careers in earnest with the New Warriors, then graduated to the Avengers. They served with distinction before stepping down. They returned to the Warriors, helping Night Trasher and the others rebuild the team after a series of devastating losses.

During this time, they had their son Vernon. Vance and Angelica Astro decided that it would be a good time to semi-retire while their son grew up. Vernon inherited parts of their powers, but mostly was able to move things with his mind. He decided to go into the family business after witnessing his father save the school he was attending from a random attack by huge robots called Sentinels. Vernon trained in secret before adopting a masked identity as The Psi-Mauler.

Vernon used his talents, at his job as a policeman, and as a masked hero. He used a fictitious name to avoid publicity since both of his parents were well known. He never joined a team, but did participate in any major event that threatened the city while he was an officer.

Vernon enjoyed his double life, until he married Marla Wolfe. He put the mask aside to raise his son, Vincent. He was pleased that Vincent has inherited some of his grandmother's abilities with fire. He taught Vin everything he knew about being a hero.

Vernon as the Psi-Mauler responded to an emergency at sea that threatened Manhattan. Reports linked Hydra to an attempt to destroy the East Coast with a tsunami caused by a quake machine. Vernon was killed in the attempt to stop the threatened destruction.

Vincent tried to carry on his legacy, but realized he had no practical training other than his practice in his back yard. That was like going from batting T-ball to playing major league baseball. He needed training if he wanted to do anything without killing someone.

Vincent joined SHIELD, volunteering as one of the latest super soldier projects like the one that produced Quasar and the Rangers beforehand. He earned top marks as an operator under Nick Fury's command.

It was on one such mission that Vincent was unmasked. His face and identity was on the air all over the country, making him a minor celebrity. It also made him a walking target for anyone that he had made into an enemy.

That hasn't stopped him from doing what he can.

Quote: "Don't make me turn into Carrie White. You won't like that at all."

Personality: Vincent is a friendly guy, who tries to be careful in public given the enemies he has made working for SHIELD. He is usually used as a flying destroyer when he has been assigned to a mission.

Vince will go out of his way to destroy a Hydra operation if he uncovers one. He hates the organization with a passion.

Appearance: Vincent is an average looking guy, who usually wears street clothes or the typical SHIELD agent uniform.

Powers: Vince is able to control fire in various ways, such as fireballs, shields, putting it out, moving it around. He can fly under his own power, just like his ancestors. He has also been gifted with some mental defense thanks to Vance Astro.

Okay' date=' folks. I'll be going through all the characters posted so far, and I'll have our team by tonight.[/quote']

I'm just interested to see the team either way, great thread too, we should do this for other types of campaigns, even if they never get played.