Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Storn

Re: Storn's Art & Characters thread.

(A Wilderness, somewhere in the world. A very loud series of Gunshots and some high pitched squeling ensues.) :bmk:

"Gotcha you bu&&£r!"

(Libra Steps out of the deep undergrowth, Wearing full Great White hunter fig, a four feet long, Blood red ball of hair, horns and teeth dangling from his hand. It is very dead.)

"Ha! Jolly good sport these half-demon tribbles! Haven't Had so much fun since the Third War for Armageddon and those Jungles! And the horrendously large spiders . . ."

(He visibly reminds himself where he is)

Ahem. Sorry Storn, old chap. Did'nt mean to get any blood on the Jolly old carpet hwat-what. Jolly good picture, I-

(A loud growling emerges from the undergrowth)

"Ah Hah! That's where it's mother was hiding! Must dash, got a trophy to collect!"

(He dashes off into the Undergrowth, Gun in hand.)

(A Wilderness' date=' somewhere in the world. A [i']very[/i] loud series of Gunshots and some high pitched squeling ensues.) :bmk:

"Gotcha you bu&&£r!"

(Libra Steps out of the deep undergrowth, Wearing full Great White hunter fig, a four feet long, Blood red ball of hair, horns and teeth dangling from his hand. It is very dead.)

"Ha! Jolly good sport these half-demon tribbles! Haven't Had so much fun since the Third War for Armageddon and those Jungles! And the horrendously large spiders . . ."

(He visibly reminds himself where he is)

Ahem. Sorry Storn, old chap. Did'nt mean to get any blood on the Jolly old carpet hwat-what. Jolly good picture, I-

(A loud growling emerges from the undergrowth)

"Ah Hah! That where it's mother was hiding! Must dash, got a trophy to collect!"

(He dashes off into the Undergrowth, Gun in hand.)

Y'know... I get a lot of Spam e-mails trying to sell me all kinds of cheap medications over the internet. I always think, "Geez...Prozac, thorazine, somnambutol... even if this stuff wasn't a scam... who NEEDS all this chemical fixing?"

Then I read your posts, Libra... and it all becomes clear. :D

Y'know... I get a lot of Spam e-mails trying to sell me all kinds of cheap medications over the internet. I always think, "Geez...Prozac, thorazine, somnambutol... even if this stuff wasn't a scam... who NEEDS all this chemical fixing?"

Then I read your posts, Libra... and it all becomes clear. :D

ROFLMBO!!!!! Rep for you sir!

This character looks a bit like a jedi... and certainly folks could use it as such. But she is a interdimensional traveller from this world campaign by Greymankle (a player in our RDU game):

http://www.herogames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30732

RebeccaloRes.jpg

WOOT! Rebecca made the cut. She is definately Jedi-inspired. But in play much more of a bookworm. Just to add in my two-cents about the picture. I loved it. Storn really captured all the subtle little details. The right glove shows her other arm to be normal. Cyber-ware looks awesome. Definately recommend Storn for any art needs. He can take a text description and really make it shine.

Thanks for the link Storn. I was wondering where all the views came from. ;)

Thanks. Just don't let Death Tribble hear you say that. :D

Sorry. The top supervillain on the MUTANTS&MASTERMINDS boards tried to fry me. I actually think of it as a compliment. :D

Guest Skaramine

Hell, after fighting the Death Tribble, Galactus must seem like an annoying little brother...

Actually I have never fought Death Tribble in person, Just his plentiful legions of minions and mercenaries he borrowed from other bad guys. As for Galactus, well, he is one mean son of a %$&*^ but Dr Sim on the M&M Threads makes him and Death Tribble look like boy scouts. Seriously.

Oh, and the reason I have not gone after Death Tribble is because:

(A) He would probably eat me.

(B) If I did get him Storn would probably ban me from his threads.

Guess which result would be worse.

Guest Skaramine

Actually I have never fought Death Tribble in person' date=' Just his plentiful legions of minions and mercenaries he borrowed from other bad guys. As for Galactus, well, he is one mean son of a %$&*^ but Dr Sim on the M&M Threads makes him [i']and[/i] Death Tribble look like boy scouts. Seriously.

Oh, and the reason I have not gone after Death Tribble is because:

(A) He would probably eat me.

(B) If I did get him Storn would probably ban me from his threads.

Guess which result would be worse.

Hm... haven't been to 'Bec's Flirtation and Double Entendre thread, have you?

Guest Skaramine

Errrr. . . . Not that I know of. Would you care to explain?

Beating eaten by a death tribble would... fit in with some of the weirdness there.

I take it you don't know Mightybec, and his running sheep joke either.

Has anyone noticed there seems to be more UK posters on this thread than average? Is Storn huge in the UK?

So, at the risk of spinning into tangent land, what's your football team, Tribble?

(I ask everyone with any sort of English accent what their team is. Three times I have guessed where they were from by asking "City or United". Them Manchester dudes sure do talk funny.)

Oh, yeah, and Storn? Let me tell you how hard it is to mod a figure based on one of your pieces. They never look as good as the source material. I have two I'm working on for my Clix Mod Challenge thread and it's a stone cold bitch. Word.

Beating eaten by a death tribble would... fit in with some of the weirdness there.

I take it you don't know Mightybec, and his running sheep joke either.

What? The one about how when sheep see Mightybec they start running?

:winkgrin:

Hmmm . . .MightyBec would not happen to have Welsh blood by any chance? :winkgrin:

As for Football teams I do not support any. I do not like football.

Don't burn me at the Stake. Please?

(Wanders off to butcher some more of Death Tribbles brood.)

P.S Death Tribble's kiddies taste rather like beef.

Just to keep this thread back on track, people may be interested to know that Necessary Evil is now out. It features art by Storn. When superheroes are dead or gone who saves the world from alien invaders ? Supervillains.

Libra may want to take note of the fact that there are people who have e-mail subscriptions to this thread and to others. So evertime you bump or impart some silliness all you are doing is enraging some of the other posters.

Hooligan. I am in Arsenal territory though I don't support football as such.

Just to keep this thread back on track, people may be interested to know that Necessary Evil is now out. It features art by Storn. When superheroes are dead or gone who saves the world from alien invaders ? Supervillains.

Libra may want to take note of the fact that there are people who have e-mail subscriptions to this thread and to others. So evertime you bump or impart some silliness all you are doing is enraging some of the other posters.

Hooligan. I am in Arsenal territory though I don't support football as such.

Necessary Evil? Who makes thatone?

(Libra Steps out of the Bush, Great White Hunter gear spattered with purplelish blood.)

"Sorry Old Man. Tell them I'm sorry. Oh, and if they plan on summoning beasties at me, make sure they are big, ferocious and Tasy. I need something new to add to my trophies."