Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Storn

Guest Skaramine

Re: Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Damn, love that Polar Bear.

So, is Snarf there just to give the pissed off ursine target practice?

:angel:

Skaramine,

The Polar Bear is Poley Bear another of my commissions from last year around May/June time. The below was added about him.

What's worse than a Polar Bear ? A Polar Bear with a gun

What's worse than a Polar Bear with a gun ? A Polar Bear that knows he's cool

How do you know that the Polar Bear is cool ? Because he's wearing a leather jacket

What's worse than a Polar Bear wearing a leather jacket and carrying a gun ? A Polar Bear that's mean

How do you tell whether a Polar Bear is mean ? Because they've been able to go to the dentist and get a gold tooth

What's worse than a mean Polar Bear wearing a leather jacket and carrying a gun ?

A Polar Bear that's evil.

How can you tell that a Polar Bear is evil ?

Because he's setting a bad example to kids by smoking and drinking.

Guest Skaramine

Skaramine,

The Polar Bear is Poley Bear another of my commissions from last year around May/June time. The below was added about him.

What's worse than a Polar Bear ? A Polar Bear with a gun

What's worse than a Polar Bear with a gun ? A Polar Bear that knows he's cool

How do you know that the Polar Bear is cool ? Because he's wearing a leather jacket

What's worse than a Polar Bear wearing a leather jacket and carrying a gun ? A Polar Bear that's mean

How do you tell whether a Polar Bear is mean ? Because they've been able to go to the dentist and get a gold tooth

What's worse than a mean Polar Bear wearing a leather jacket and carrying a gun ?

A Polar Bear that's evil.

How can you tell that a Polar Bear is evil ?

Because he's setting a bad example to kids by smoking and drinking.

Brilliant. Brilliant. Brilliant.

How about this snail? :)

Now THAT is a badass SNAIL! :)

Actually... in a certain quirky pocket dimension that exists in my campaign... the bizarre mecha-snail might be possible to exist... but I'd have to really be in a weird mood to use him! :ugly:

thanks for letting us all use your work storn. I was an art student myself in college, but nowhere near your ability with comic type characters. I was more of a cartoon/animation focus. anyhoo, my players are all using pics from this thread for their characters in the champions game. as far as the flight character, my fiancee plays her, and she goes by Valkyrie. just thought I might toss that out there cause I thought it was fitting. :)

Fathom

Guest Skaramine

Sorry' date=' I just can't be afraid of a villain with a speed of 1. :)[/quote']

He only has 1" of natural movement.

He's Speed 4 or 5.

Sorry' date=' I just can't be afraid of a villain with a speed of 1. :)[/quote']

If you are talking Champions Speed it is 5. Skaramine is on the right lines with his movement but Log didn't you see my post saying that he went around in lorries as transport ? And what about the jet engines on the shell ? They aren't for show.

Oh and before some smart alec says anything about using magnetism to stop the good doctor, he is very intelligent and has taken steps against this threat.

Question?

Storn do you draw objects? Like vehicles and such or just figures.

Hawksmoor

Yup. I've done a starship or two. I'm pretty good at magcial weapons and such.

And with reference, I can draw anything.

thanks for letting us all use your work storn. I was an art student myself in college, but nowhere near your ability with comic type characters. I was more of a cartoon/animation focus. anyhoo, my players are all using pics from this thread for their characters in the champions game. as far as the flight character, my fiancee plays her, and she goes by Valkyrie. just thought I might toss that out there cause I thought it was fitting. :)

Fathom

cool. I like hearing that other folks find uses for this thread.

Storn,

This is really tres cool. A couple of questions: was the cover concept dictated, or did you come up with it yourself? Plus, I don't see Ironclad--am I missing him, or do you know why he isn't in the scene?

Excellent, once again.

Storn,

This is really tres cool. A couple of questions: was the cover concept dictated, or did you come up with it yourself? Plus, I don't see Ironclad--am I missing him, or do you know why he isn't in the scene?

Excellent, once again.

He's off-panel launching the Pteradactyls.