Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Storn

Re: Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Necessary Evil? Who makes thatone?

PEG... I think that's them. The Savage Worlds guys.

Great concept. Great Storn art. Plus interesting to see if SW can handle supers at all well. Low level supers, I'm sure it can. Big Kryptonian style supers... that's very different than anything else the system looks to handle.

We'll see.

It's part of the Savage Worlds RPG.

Some of Storn's artwork is shown on Storn's site itself.

And to spare us all from Libra's endless, incessant noise I have put in a new commission. One of the GGU NPCs that Worldmaker listed called Halftrack. Worldmaker knows about it as I asked him a week or so back.

Guest Worldmaker

It's part of the Savage Worlds RPG.

Some of Storn's artwork is shown on Storn's site itself.

And to spare us all from Libra's endless, incessant noise I have put in a new commission. One of the GGU NPCs that Worldmaker listed called Halftrack. Worldmaker knows about it as I asked him a week or so back.

I'm going to find a way to pay you back for this. :D I need to find something really nice that I can afford that I can do for you in return.

EDIT:

Here is Halftrack. What made you pick that one, DT?

Guest Skaramine

I'm going to find a way to pay you back for this. :D I need to find something really nice that I can afford that I can do for you in return.

EDIT:

Tooo cool. :)

Guest Skaramine

The who's what?

In Robin D. Laws' excellent Feng Shui game, one of the factions is the Jammers, other-dimensional junkyard hackers and assorted mutants resisting a future dominating empire called the Buro.

The Jammers have cyborg, intelligent apes on their side.

Furious George, is one. He has a built-in helicopter pack and minigun.

Orangu-tank is an orangutan turned into a tank-bodied cyborg centaur.

He's also hypoglycemic, so he likes raiding the 20th Century for candy bars, and running over creeps who park in Handicapped spaces (since, he is, in essence, in a massive wheelchair).

Love that game. :D

In Robin D. Laws' excellent Feng Shui game, one of the factions is the Jammers, other-dimensional junkyard hackers and assorted mutants resisting a future dominating empire called the Buro.

He's also hypoglycemic, so he likes raiding the 20th Century for candy bars, and running over creeps who park in Handicapped spaces (since, he is, in essence, in a massive wheelchair).

Love that game. :D

OOOOOHHH!!!

Feng Shui! :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

I run *across* the bullets as they stream from the mooks gun and hit him upside the head with the arm I caught in mid-air as the bullets exploded a nearby mannekin.

Hawksmoor

Guest Skaramine

OOOOOHHH!!!

Feng Shui! :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

I run *across* the bullets as they stream from the mooks gun and hit him upside the head with the arm I caught in mid-air as the bullets exploded a nearby mannekin.

Hawksmoor

A practically perfect description of a practically perfect game. :D

Don't forget Chimp-panzer and Battlechimp Potempkin!

BLOW THINGS UP! BLOW THINGS UP! BLOW THINGS UP!

EDIT:

Don't sweat it. I got Mini D done for Hermit last year.

Why Halftrack ? Good question. Two of the Fatal Four have pics and these are quite nice (Cerebellum and Carnivore). You can also amongst images find a pic you can use for Urania. Halftrack is an altogether different proposition.

Hardly any pics of half man, half something else and none which dispense with the legs altogether.

Now one of the other things to do is to push the envelope for Storn, get him to do something he hasn't done before. And this is certainly something he has not done. That's why.

For those who might want a peek inside the process of how I do my art, check out this thread....

It is about the upcoming cover, in progress, for Pitch Black's "Razor-Edged Arcanum". An short story anthology of wizards, magic and such.

http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?p=3970088#post3970088

Don't sweat it. I got Mini D done for Hermit last year.

Why Halftrack ? Good question. Two of the Fatal Four have pics and these are quite nice (Cerebellum and Carnivore). You can also amongst images find a pic you can use for Urania. Halftrack is an altogether different proposition.

Hardly any pics of half man, half something else and none which dispense with the legs altogether.

Now one of the other things to do is to push the envelope for Storn, get him to do something he hasn't done before. And this is certainly something he has not done. That's why.

I still think you should get Double D for him this year ;)

Cheers

QM