Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Storn

Re: Storn's Art & Characters thread.

I have to conclude by your reply E84 that Libra and you are still playing at this tom foolery. Is this correct? I'm going to have to send you both to separate corners. This is the "Storn's Art & Characters thread" not the fool around thread. Now get over to the NGD if you want to continue this foolishness. :Sheesh:

;)j/p;) :lol:

Sorry.

:D

I was over at his place last Sunday. In his studio, he had five different painting drying for his Warlords card jobs. I believe today is his card deadline. He's actually dropped out of our weekly games due to workload for the past month or so.

He's just insanely busy right now... but he's still alive. He's probably not on the boards right now, and e-mail is probably swamped.

I know he's busy, but a quick two second reply shouldn't really be that troubling. His profile shows he's been checking into the boards this week so getting on the internet isn't a problem. He told me to send him an email around the first of the month and it has been almost a week since I sent the first one. It's not that I think I'm being ignored, I'm more wondering if he's not receiving my emails for some reason. Perhaps someone else has been in contact with him through email and can assist?

Storn hath returned!

Nice Picture! Not my favourite Storn art, but far better than almost any other artist I have seen.

(I'm afraid that even you cannot beat Alex Ross to number 1 in my esteem. The man is just too good.)

Nice Art Work. I have noticed a prevalence of "V's" as a motiff in you art work.

Coincidence? Hmmm...

QM

This time, no, other times, yes.

My main PC in Neil's RDU is Vector. He has been cloned; Veer. And Vector's cousin is Victrix (a published character and I didn't come up with the name). But all three characters are on my website. The prevelance of Vs was purposeful... and I came up with the name Vanguard for the main team that Vector is part of... also purposeful, besides being quite appropriate for the campaign.

Vortex is a commission. I didn't choose the name.

(I'm afraid that even you cannot beat Alex Ross to number 1 in my esteem. The man is just too good.)

Alex Ross is indeed amazing. Love his work.

another strange idea from the partron extraordinaire, Death Tribble, Half Track. Could his classification be "mecha-taur"

HalftrackloRes.jpg

another strange idea from the partron extraordinaire, Death Tribble, Half Track. Could his classification be "mecha-taur"

HalftrackloRes.jpg

Great Pic, kinda reminds me of Marvel Comics Reavers from X-Men. A Mercenary team of Cyborg Killers lead by a member of Hellfire Club. IIRC.

Heh, DeathTrible. Thanks for sharing Dude.

QM

P.S.: A Professor X without powers and an attitude. Hmmm... Snagged.

No Problem a PM will still get his attention. Besides he loved the idea of Half-trak of the Fatal Four getting a Storn Original pic. I saw the other image on the Art Boss (Mo'Dragon) page, this one is *SOOOOO MUCH COOLER!*

Hawksmoor