Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Storn

Guest Worldmaker

Re: Storn's Art & Characters thread.

*sigh*

Sometimes I wish I'd been "Brain"-ed instead of simply "Good Looking"-ed and "Well Hung"-ed

Those of us who are all three feel for the rest of you.

Storn has been around of late. I am just waiting to hear whereabouts in the queue my commission is.

He mentioned that he had a bunch of projects to finish by the end of May. I sent him an email a couple days ago but he hasn't responded.

Has anyone heard from Storn? I've emailed him a couple times and PM'd him but he's not answering (or receiving) them.

I was over at his place last Sunday. In his studio, he had five different painting drying for his Warlords card jobs. I believe today is his card deadline. He's actually dropped out of our weekly games due to workload for the past month or so.

He's just insanely busy right now... but he's still alive. He's probably not on the boards right now, and e-mail is probably swamped.

I was over at his place last Sunday. In his studio, he had five different painting drying for his Warlords card jobs. I believe today is his card deadline. He's actually dropped out of our weekly games due to workload for the past month or so.

He's just insanely busy right now... but he's still alive. He's probably not on the boards right now, and e-mail is probably swamped.

Well, wish him well for us all. Hope to see him stop by again once he gets done with the week-long nap that he's probably due. :)

I have to conclude by your reply E84 that Libra and you are still playing at this tom foolery. Is this correct? I'm going to have to send you both to separate corners. This is the "Storn's Art & Characters thread" not the fool around thread. Now get over to the NGD if you want to continue this foolishness. :Sheesh:

;)j/p;) :lol:

I've got a switchblade that glows in the dark' date=' don't come any closer.[/quote']

Bet it's not nearly as cool as my Spoon-saber, errr light-spoon, errr lightsaber-spoon. Great for eating in the dark, and it warms up the cocoa puffs at the same time!

http://www.collegeslackers.com/forum/uploads/post-9-1115260430.jpg