Help us name our EPIC super-group!

GoldenAge

A group of paranormal individuals have been brought together by fate (and the rich daughter of an assassinated senator) in the hopes of righting the growing wrongs of society and, more specifically, an emergent meta-powered dissident factor...

Their primary arena of operation is EPIC CITY; the country's largest and most dramatic city-state.

(The first major city founded in the North American region was Epic City. Its founders named Epic City after the Athenian atomist philosopher Epicurus who regarded sense perception as the only basis for knowledge. He considered the highest good to be pleasure, but this meant freedom from pain and emotional upheaval, achieved not through sensual indulgence but through the practice of virtue… Epicurus’ Athenian origin and his admiration of the polis (City-State) heavily influenced the United Societies of America’s forefathers.)

Resplendent with a mixture of historical Victorian charm and the advantages of near-future technology Epic City dominates the East Coast and is considered the keystone of the United Societies of America. From its ascendant upper class soaring effortlessly along the aerial byways on the glorious airships of Peregrine Transit en route to the Fifth Pier Galleria to the hard nosed dock workers in the Port District, Epic City is filled with intrigue and adventure.

The question is... What do they call themselves???

:help:

Some suggestions thus far:

EpicGuard

E.P.I.Corps (Exculpated Paranormal Interdiction Corps)

E.P.I.C. (The Eastern Pacifistic Intervention Corps)

Epic Centurions

EC Titans

Epic Epic Bo Bepic, Banana Fana Fo Fepic, Me Mi Mo Mepic, Epic?

Re: Help us name our EPIC super-group!

Epic has connotations of distance, continuance, a journey...

Continuing on the Greek theme, why not The Odysseans?

Oh hey, I kind of like that.

Odysseans?

Argnonauts?

Something like that is kind of snappy.