(worst ever)...reasons to be a supervillain

Adventus

Re: (worst ever)...reasons to be a supervillain

WWYCD: Twelve sci-fi channel executives have been launched into space aboard a living space station equipped with minimal supplies including a selection of muppets' date=' one DVD player and a large collection of C-list movies. Seven HBO executives have been transported back in time to 32 BC. The entire programming department of the FOX network has been eaten alive by cannibal berserkers. A previously unknown supervillain calling himself the Viewer claims responsibility. What would your character do?[/quote']

Nominate him for President? :D

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You accidently slay a supervillian, then accidently kill a few superheroes who are trying to "arrest" you or something. Next thing you know, everybody thinks your a supervillain and the rent's due. It's not like I can squeeze coal into diamonds or live in a homemade fortress like some OTHER superhero.

WWYCD: Twelve sci-fi channel executives have been launched into space aboard a living space station equipped with minimal supplies including a selection of muppets' date=' one DVD player and a large collection of C-list movies. Seven HBO executives have been transported back in time to 32 BC. The entire programming department of the FOX network has been eaten alive by cannibal berserkers. A previously unknown supervillain calling himself the Viewer claims responsibility. What would your character do?[/quote']

A) Find out how in **** he launched people AND made a working space station. This guy is NEEDED by the human race!

B) Protect him at all costs (see A as for why).

C) Send Tums, Pepto-Bismal, etc. to the cannibals. A diet of slime can not be good for the digestion.

I'm a solipsist.

There's no way to prove anything but me exists, there's no "objects," no "people," no "actions," no "consequences." So, it doesn't really matter what I "do"; I might as well "do" whatever gives me pleasure.

Normally' date=' the horrible things I'm doing would be completely indefensible, true. But I've worked out a mathematical formula that proves that this is the only possible way to prevent an even worse future from coming to pass. Excuse me, I need to be at the corner of Fourth and Maine in twelve minutes to push a little old lady into traffic.[/quote']

OK, that one is great. I'm going to have to steal it for use in a campaign somewhere.

:thumbup: Repped!

One morning as you were getting ready for work, awaiting the most tasty of foodstuff morsels you turned away for a moment and then... POP

The toaster spring unloaded but you were a moment to late, someone had stolen your Egg-o waffle, you asked them to 'leggo', but it was to no avail.

Now they must all pay.

One morning as you were getting ready for work, awaiting the most tasty of foodstuff morsels you turned away for a moment and then... POP

The toaster spring unloaded but you were a moment to late, someone had stolen your Egg-o waffle, you asked them to 'leggo', but it was to no avail.

Now they must all pay.

I can see it now....

Eggomaniac vs. The Lucky Charm Gang.

1.Because Woman like bad boys

2.Errrrr i,m a super villian i thought i was out having fun.

3.well you see i got tired of all those people expecting me doing good things so i stop being the good guy and now I do what i want Now where is that puppy so i can kick it

4.I hear dead people and they tell me too.Besides The Money is good and best of all Its Tax free

I was a hero. But recently' date=' I found out Mark Millar was going to be doing my new comic and thought I'd get a jump on the depravity.[/quote']

Yah, If you are a villian before Millar gets hold of you, you'll be rewarded.

The Justice League wouldn't let me keep my Prince Albert. The Injustice Society would.

Heroes can't incinerate people who cut them off in traffic or annhilate people who write $0.89 checks at the store. I can't operate under such strict rules.

I was voted off the island.

Good? Bad? I'm the one with the gun.

It was an empowerment choice okay... I stood up for what I believed in! Yeah. Evil? You call me evil? He deserved it I tell you. All these years, all those snide remarks, those vieled insults and the threats. Oh yeah, the threats! I just couldn't stand it anymore I tell you, I just couldn't take it! Donald MacDonald HAD to die! Ah Hah! hah hah hah! Bwaaaahh haaah haah haah haah hah!

My name is Hamburgler and I'm a Super Villain!

I actually had a supervillian group called "The Trekkers" whose mission in life was to bring humanity into a Golden Age as fortelled by the presentient Gene Roddenberry.

At one point, when that universe's version of the International Space Station started to fall out of orbit, the Trekkers showed up and offered that if they were given "salvage rights", they would not only save the station, they would show NASA how to build a proper Space Station "with decent life support, replicators, perhaps even shields."

I wrote them up since one of our GMs mentioned that he liked the idea of supervillians working like the Illuminati, in which case, I just had to write up the Trekkies.

Everybody thought I had links to Al-Qaida...so I decided to prove them all right.

A fat, white-bearded guy in a red suit told me when I was a kid to be good. But I've never listened to authority figures...

Because a Chinese Fortune Cookie told me to. And they never lie, do they?