What would your Master Villain do?

OddHat

Re: What would your Master Villain do?

I would steal several nukes, quickly announce my intentions to hold the world for ransom and claim to have hidden several nukes in major cities. The New Pantheon would likely quickly assemble aboard their satelite base to plan their next move.

I would then immediately launch several missiles toward the satelite. Missiles that would appear to contain some of the nuclear warheads, including radioactive material. I would try to hide the area of the missile launch, but not try too hard.

The Pantheon would no doubt easily destroy the fake missiles and discover the launch base, an area made to appear as if its hiding a vast base of operations. The Pantheon would, hopefully, quickly act to nuetralize my base. Upon their arrival I would then, from the safety of my real secret base, trigger the detonation of the nuclear warheads.

Then I would have to deal with any New Pantheon members who stayed behind on the satelite or were busy elsewhere. But this should get rid of the majority of them.

Hey, doesn't make for a good game, but that's what I would personally do.

A cowled figure speaks out, the cowl in question has odd points under the cloth, like pointed ears on the top of the head perhaps? "Getting them out of our hair? Simplicity itself...already my MASTER PLAN is under way... BWHaHAHAHA..."

"Err, where was I ?"

"simplicity, master plan, bwhhahah... oh, right. Let us break it down, first... Susano. His love of Toyko shall be his undoing... behold, a simple ping pong ball..err.. gas capsule, or so it appears, but ACTUALLY, I have altered the gas, creating F.B. Body Spray for Giant Monsters... it will seep into his pores, and soon every giant monster within a hundred miles will be fighting for the right to be friendly with him first. I've made it water resistant, of course... that'll keep him out of your hair for a while."

"Next, Mars... you mention he goes after petty crooks beneath his notice. I give you, my next creation... self replicating artful dodgers! Pickpockets, purse snatchers, that steal everything that isn't nailed down, digest it in private, and use the new materials to replicate.. I love that word... replicate Replicate replicate... it's just a great word to do over and over... which I suppose makes sense. Mars will be so busy hunting down these 'mere' theives we'll be able to carry on with my master plan... my other Master plan, that is... " The cowled figure shuffles through some notes, "Master plan A, Master Plan C.. Master Plan DD? No wait, that's using Juggy in the OTHER New Pantheon"

"Anywho, moving on...

Freyja is a psychic? Not a problem. I have two plans there. First idea, I will create http://www.naughtynorse.net, a website dedicated to her that shows her in provocative poses, we can use models, cgi tart it up, whatever it takes...and let it slip out to the media...she'll be busy defending herself from the press, and some of the pictures on there will have her not wanting to read minds of criminals because they'll be too busy thinking unapproved by the comic code authority thoughts.

That, OR, second plan, I can seduce her." Despite the cowl, one can sense the waggling of eyebrows from the mastermind.

"Isis, she's mighty.. O she's mighty, so I hear. This is a tricky one. She's in trouble with Israel? Now, we get some mystics to trap her in New York City, but... get this, the binding ritual ring thingee will be in the shape of a Star of David! When she breaks free, we make sure the Jewish AntiDefamation league is watching and BAM they tear into her... no? Okay, we'll get back to that one."

"The Monkey King... again, not a problem, we just let him know a meeting of masterminds to destroy his group is underway. He'll disquise himself as one of us, and then slip in to listen to our plans. THAT is when I trigger this spatial transwarp device, dumping us all into a near by dimension from which there is no escape... he'll be trapped forever!" The cowled figure looks around

"What?"

Then he switches subjects, "Okay, for Ogun we send dozens of goons to get beat up by him... but then gather the left over tech bits and turn them over to Microsoft. Bill Gates will try to claim the tech belongs to the company, and has along. To defend their 'new trademark' they'll sue Ogun anytime he uses his devices. Vo-la, he is neutralized."

"Lugus is easy, we get him to turn into light and trap him into my handy dandy Foxba... err.. Cowled Mastermind Solor Panel. It will process him though Southern California, the same people who trusted their energy to Enron. It'll take weeks for him to reconstitute himself as part of him ends up powering an LA ghetto, and another part powers Rosie O'Donnel's epilady. After that, even if he gets out, he'll be too weak to stop us."

Mechanon: The rest of your life' date=' meat. You may leave the planet, or you can die at my hands like the other carbon-based lifeforms as I remake this world for myself and my silicon bretheren![/quote']

Mr. Perfect: My point exactly...Who invited the genocidal buckets of bolts,anyway?

Ultimatum: Where brawn has failed in the past let beauty prevail. Mindbar is my main henchwoman who up until now has remained mostly behind the scenes...

SNIP

...Of course the heroes will spring into action and most likely leave trustworthy Mindbar at the Space Base where she uses her Robotic Telepathy and Robomanipulations to override the security and steal the base.

Excellent plan! Doesn't deal out the Pantheon, but excellent plan none the less. I need to spread some more rep before I can rep this.

after sitting back and listening intently, Dr. Hexx sips from his wine glass then sits it on the table.

"Divide and conquer. That is the answer. While the strategies already mentioned may be effective against one or two on the Pantheon, if we combine the ideas into one master plan we will be prevail. The fools have already aided our efforts by dividing their attentions to different areas of the globe. Drawing them to specific areas of our choosing should be of little difficulty.

Mars is the key. If his tactical insight can be turn against the others, then our mission becomes all the easier. An added bonus would come when Mars realizes he has betrayed and defeated his friends. It so happens my command of arcane forces is more than capable of bending him to my will given the proper amount of time. Divide and conquer."

Doctor Emile DeVille: My esteemed colleague Ultimatum has already proposed infiltrating our foolish opponents, so I will reserve my creation, Eris, for another day.

But there is another master plan that cannot fail. I propose building a time machine, travelling back in time and raising an army of dinosaurs, giant apes, and the most evil men in history...

after sitting back and listening intently, Dr. Hexx sips from his wine glass then sits it on the table.

"Divide and conquer. That is the answer. While the strategies already mentioned may be effective against one or two on the Pantheon, if we combine the ideas into one master plan we will be prevail. The fools have already aided our efforts by dividing their attentions to different areas of the globe. Drawing them to specific areas of our choosing should be of little difficulty.

Mars is the key. If his tactical insight can be turn against the others, then our mission becomes all the easier. An added bonus would come when Mars realizes he has betrayed and defeated his friends. It so happens my command of arcane forces is more than capable of bending him to my will given the proper amount of time. Divide and conquer."

Professor Demigauss leans forward:

"I concur with Dr. Hexx. Having their own master tactician plan out their own demise not only provides a sound method, as he should know their weaknesses best, but will pleasantly add salt to the wound afterwards. Once their "Pantheon" has apparently fallen to infighting, the sheep will be less trusting and more suspicious of their "heroes." Not only will we divide and conquer the Pantheon against themselves, but also against they and their support networks.

We could go even further, providing evidence of ethically and morally behaviour. Incorporating The Maestro's suggestion, we could provide "proof" that they are setting themselves up as gods to rule over ther rest of humaity. A few staged events and the sheep will turn on them, driving them from their santuaries.

Then we strike them down, when no one else will raise a hand to stop us."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Terror'Khan, The Shadow Lord:Would already have some of his Shadowlings (the lowest form of Shadow Wraith, think imps with darkness powers) and his Shadow Cultists (thanks to his status as a dark deity, he has cults of worshippers in practically every part of the universe that has sentient life) spying on the do-gooders and be using the information gathered to plot and scheme on his own. During the meeting, he would probably sit quietly and size up his fellow masterminds while they're bickering amongst themselves (any villain of Terror'Khan's caliber knows that alliances like this are made to be broken eventually, and Khan has no plans to share power except maybe with the young woman who becomes his Shadow Queen).

Patience is the key.

Plant a large bomb on the slope of the Canary Islands where it cause much of it to fall into the sea and cause a tidal wave devastating much of the East Coast of North America.

Plant a virus in the various versions of Unix and time it to lock up all the computers that use it on a prepated date.

On that date, at the same time:

Plant EMP bombs at the worlds' major stock exchanges.

Attack the department of desease (sp?) control and aquire the remaning samples of smallpox. Then position agents at major airports with the virus.

Attack the president of the US to gain the "nuclear football."

Inform the UN they have 15 minutes to make you master of the world.

If nothing happens, detonate the Canary Island bomb and cause a tidal wave.

Give the UN another 15 minutes.

If nothing still happens, detonate the EMP bombs.

If nothing still happens, spread out the smallpox.

If nothing happens after that, start blowing up cities with the "nuclear football" codes and the President of the US.

Patience is the key.

Plant a large bomb on the slope of the Canary Islands where it cause much of it to fall into the sea and cause a tidal wave devastating much of the East Coast of North America.

Plant a virus in the various versions of Unix and time it to lock up all the computers that use it on a prepated date.

On that date, at the same time:

Plant EMP bombs at the worlds' major stock exchanges.

Attack the department of desease (sp?) control and aquire the remaning samples of smallpox. Then position agents at major airports with the virus.

Attack the president of the US to gain the "nuclear football."

Inform the UN they have 15 minutes to make you master of the world.

If nothing happens, detonate the Canary Island bomb and cause a tidal wave.

If nothing still happens, detonate the EMP bombs.

If nothing still happens, spread out the smallpox.

If nothing happens after that, start blowing up cities with the "nuclear football" codes and the President of the US.

The problem I see with this is how long it takes the UN to make a decision... you might want to lengthen the interval beyond 15 minutes or you're going to be ruling a Tidal-waved, EMPd, smallpox-ridden, nulcear wasteland even if the UN would have said "yes" the first time you asked.

Well, the idea was to give superheroes little time to counter the dangers. I imagine that the UN would agree pretty quickly once that tidal wave started coming in. The rest are just gravy to keep the superheroes busy.

Pet peeve: stealing the football doesn't let you launch even against preprepared targets, let alone targets of your choosing. It just gives you the confirmation codes that say "yes, I am the President". . .which unless you totally ganked communications ( unlikely ), everyone you'd be ordering to launch is going to know already. ( plus, suspicions over why the US is suddenly launching missiles at Tokyo and Paris would lead to requests for confirmation )

Also, put the virus in Windows, you'll get more systems and no one will notice. :)

Pet peeve: stealing the football doesn't let you launch even against preprepared targets, let alone targets of your choosing. It just gives you the confirmation codes that say "yes, I am the President". . .which unless you totally ganked communications ( unlikely ), everyone you'd be ordering to launch is going to know already. ( plus, suspicions over why the US is suddenly launching missiles at Tokyo and Paris would lead to requests for confirmation )

Also, put the virus in Windows, you'll get more systems and no one will notice. :)

Yeah, I know about that aspect of the football. It's really just another thing to keep the heroes busy. I not sure how many people know that detail about the football, so the dumber heroes might fall for it.

But good idea for Windows!

With an army of dinosaurs' date=' commanded by Benedict Arnold![/quote']

Er...I've uh, tried that. And...well...Benedict Arnold turned on me. I-I never saw it coming.

*looks at the conference table in obvious embarrassment*

Of course I, am merely calling the other master villains together as a subtle plot. They all try..and fail of course. I'll subtly make sure they fail. They fail because they are not, of course the one true ruler of the world, namely me. Now, I sieze all of their resources, and make their strengths my own. The New Pantheon has cleared the field for me, and paved the way to my eventual victory. their efforts and suffering all along have been to serve the greater good, the glory of my certain triumph.

(Oh, a free headquarters to the assembed lesser villains should be provided, when the heroes inevitably discover the plan and track fdown the organizers. It should be preferably atop an extinct volcano, heavily seeded with nuclear weapons hidden from all others, and the baement filled with every significant DNPC that can be found.)

Herr Doktor Von Ubel: "Guten Tag. obviously, the soltion can be found with Nazi science. We should stage a distraction, in each of their home towns. draw them all out at once, while our main force destroys their sattelite. the distractions will simply test a variety of weapons to find what is most effective."

"in phase two, once we know which weapons to use, we attack the UN in new york. one force will hold the delegates hostage, while the main force maintains air superiority in the skies above new york. I have zeppelins which make excelent weapons platforms. we shall need to deploy at least one airship for each hero. there should be enough of us, that we can combien our efforts against the heros, hopefully outnumbering them."

"I suggest that mechanon take charge of the information and electronic warfare... black out their comunications, create a proper fog of war. start a hundred false signals everywhere for them to scatter to respond to."

"we can put a bioweapon inside the UN building itself... it dosent matter what. mustard gas, if we dont have anything better ready at hand. "

"we will need a secondary force to hold off the various super-agencies, while this all takes place. we dont want the heros getting any help."

"but my own master plan... We place upon each hero a trans-dimensional teleporter, and send them each into an alternate timeline, at which point the units burn out leaving them stranded. I would expect one of them would act to rebuild the device and seek their friends... so its best to send nuclear weapons through after them. "

"for a backup plan, i recomend using a nuke on NYC. make sure you can escape the city quickly, should we need to go that route. "

The frist thing we do is mind control every one in the world to send us a dollar a week. Now that we have a small budget to work from we start buying up the debts of countries, meanwhile we use our financle resources to manipulate world markets, driving costs sky high while hording commodities in secreat cashes in orbit around earth and the moon. We also begin making contributions to the campaigns of american politicans, who in their desire to be re-elected will pass legislation to ease trade and market restrictions making our stream lineing our operations and reducing the chance of accidental discovery. Finally we will own virtually everything of importance legally, who cares about the superheros then?

Vitus would ally with Firewing and the Demon Prince of Hell, use the Keystone to scatter the heroes and their base across the infinite planes of the multiverse, then come back to Earth and sacrifice Cthulhu for more power.

Oh wait, Vitus is a hero. And is going to do that anyway.