Oh baby

Fitz

1d0b57cc14f9f34baa76c6f2d46501a5.jpg

I don't know when, or how, but this has got to appear in one of my campaigns - but with a lot more weapons attached to it :)

Note: apparently that engine is out of a tank. I don't know what sort of tank. Just a TANK!

I can picture the guys lounging around with a few beers...

"So, Hans, what are you going to do with that tank engine?"

"Dunno, I thought maybe..... motorbike?"

"NOW you're talking!"

Re: Oh baby

It uses a T-55 engine (IIRC).

You are correct. I read the website.

It still doesn't answer the question of why he thought this was good idea.

Oh, and bye-the-bye - this thing is actually a three wheeler - there's a side car - so it won't fall over and and smear your leg to paste,

Still there's something about Germans and bikes. Last year me and a friend (John Way, for Fitz's reference) were on a drinking tour through northern Germany (near where this bike comes from, actually) and we were cruising down down the autobahn at about 140 Km/hr (about 85 mph). We heard this whining noise and some guy (sans helmet or any kind of protective gear) went whipping past us ON A QUAD BIKE!

Now I don't know what he had done to it, but normal quad bikes do not do 90+ MPH!

Now I think about it - Fitz - why don't you come and visit? I'll rent a car and we can go and find this guy..... don't you want to ride that bike? And they have cool castles we can visit - plus I know a great bar nearby... :D

Cheers, Mark

• 2 weeks later...