A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: Gods of Mesopotamia

If we have a world full of superheroes from Asgard and Olympus, then why not include the pantheons of ancient Mesopotamia, of Sumer and Babylon:

Nammur, the mother goddess who created An and Urash

SumBabNammu.png

Nammu! Nammu!

No, wait. . . . that's not right. . .

But cracking pic Legastus :thumbup:

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

The newest project from the United States military: The US Air Force's Fighting Falcon Project.

The Fighting Falcon (not to be confused with the F-16) is an armored combat suit to be worn by a highly trained, specially qualified pilot. Not only does the FF armor provide superior maneuverability and speed, it is also harder for enemy combatants to target than a traditional fighter plane.

[ATTACH]34501[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]34502[/ATTACH]

The prototype on the left is the Parade/ Air Show model. The one on the right shows the Fighting Falcon as it might be detailed for desert combat operations.

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

I just had this sudden urge to make myself using Fabrica.

It was hard getting the effect of an open-necked shirt over a turtleneck, and there are a few other minor details that would have to be worked out, but I think my overall style and appearance is there (other than actually looking like an impressive person).