A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

I was going through some old stuff and found these old Marvel Universe book of the dead. It has a bunch of deceased Marvel characters. Here are two that first appeared in Incredible Hulk #182 (their first appearance and their origin). They are Hammer and Anvil. They were killed in Marvel Fanfare #29. They were cuffed together by the energy snythecon. It gave them Super Human Strength and resistance. Hammer was shot in the head and killed by the assassin Scourge, which also killed Anvil, beacuse he was attached to the energy synthecon when Hammer died.

I was going through some old stuff and found these old Marvel Universe book of the dead. It has a bunch of deceased Marvel characters. Here are two that first appeared in Incredible Hulk #182 (their first appearance and their origin). They are Hammer and Anvil. They were killed in Marvel Fanfare #29. They were cuffed together by the energy snythecon. It gave them Super Human Strength and resistance. Hammer was shot in the head and killed by the assassin Scourge' date=' which also killed Anvil, beacuse he was attached to the energy synthecon when Hammer died.[/quote']

would rep, if it let me:thumbup:

Re: You did wait, right? 'Cuz I told you there was more....

The Rest of the Sports Fans: Linebacker*' date=' Croqueteer, Purple Boxer, Swimmer, and the Ref![/b']

Since the T in croquet is usually silent (cro-KAY), how does croqueteer pronounce his name?

Is he a cow with guns?

Backed by chickens with choppers.

I made him last night

It was late, I was woozy

I'd sort of forgotten

He was packing an Uzi...

Cows with guns

(By the way, fellas, good catch.)

Re: Less Hodge, but more podge.

Candy-Striper

CandyStriper.png

I'm just curious...if the outfit were a little skimpier, and the pole were vertical rather than hand-held, would she be Candy-Stripper?

(I know, I know, let me save you the trouble. :slap:)

This is a character my first GM played in the first campaign I GMed. Nostalgic, yes?

Skyhawk: Skyhawk is a mutant with the ability to assume a winged, armored form. In this form he is highly resistant to injury and can fly at speeds approaching Mach 3. He can also hurl feathers from his armored wings which act as throwing knives. Part of his brain has been replaced by a highly advanced computer.

Re: Less Hodge, but more podge.

All of your characters are great! I always look forward to seeing what you have come up with next. :thumbup:

You may be disappointed (perhaps just a little). I decided to do the Incredibles (I think someone else did them, but I like my take on them.

Here's Mr. Incredible, Violet , Dash, and Elastigirl.

MrIncredible.pngViolet.pngDash.pngElastigirl.png