A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Here are my first attempts at using Fabrica de Herois.

Psybolt and Uber will remember my Favorite Champions character.

Fangrel: Blood thirsty, man-footed, ventriloquist, were-wolf and leader of the superhero team F-Troop.

picture.php?albumid=138&pictureid=974

And his secret ID Luke Castle

picture.php?albumid=138&pictureid=975

A LOOOOOOOOOONG history with Fangrel in our gaming world. As GM, I was responsible for that cybernetic arm... and the ventriliquest bit. Ah the memories....

How do I export the picture once I make it...I am currently feeling very inept.

You need to use the print screen button to copy the screen at the web site. The I always copy it into Paint and make any edits I want, and I save it to my pictures.

Alright, I am officially frustrated. I am using firefox on a vista machine and going to the site. I can not figure out how to export.

I am about to go postal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a nice day.

:bang:

Here is a link to the previous version. I am not sure how old it is.

Go to the link provided.

Click free.

Wait the time

Click download.

You will need to be able to unarchive RAR files (win rar). This should give you some files, one of which is an HTML document. Open the HTML in your favorite browser with flash support. Enjoy.

@hawkgod:

Since it is a flash program, there might be some trouble with your flash settings. Anyway, I have provided the download link for the first version of FdH, so you can install it directly on your computer. Have fun. :)

Alright, I am officially frustrated. I am using firefox on a vista machine and going to the site. I can not figure out how to export.

I am about to go postal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a nice day.

:bang:

I'm not having any issues on a Vista machine with Firefox. What exactly can't you do?

Ummm...anything, I can't save, print, or copy these files.

It is not a problem now, I just pop open Smartnote software, snapshot the screen and adjust/crop etc until I am happy. Whether, they will post to HERO is another matter.

The utility doesn't really have an option for saving, printing, etc. Once you have it looking the way you want, you pretty much have to put the image into some other program to do any of that. Personally, I just use the MSPaint program that came with XP.

One other recommendation: When you get around to saving your images, use the .PNG format if it's available. It makes things look a lot better than .jpg or .gif. :thumbup:

The utility doesn't really have an option for saving, printing, etc. Once you have it looking the way you want, you pretty much have to put the image into some other program to do any of that. Personally, I just use the MSPaint program that came with XP.

One other recommendation: When you get around to saving your images, use the .PNG format if it's available. It makes things look a lot better than .jpg or .gif. :thumbup:

Somethings that are perfectly obvious to others occasionally escape me.

This is what I do:

create awesome image

right click for menu

read that nothing involves copy/paste/cut

choose print

get a blank template with the art tools (in color) printed out.

Am I supposed to see something else?

:help:

Somethings that are perfectly obvious to others occasionally escape me.

This is what I do:

create awesome image

right click for menu

read that nothing involves copy/paste/cut

choose print

get a blank template with the art tools (in color) printed out.

Am I supposed to see something else?

:help:

You'll need to hit the print screen button (ie do a screen save), and then open paint.

Ummm...anything, I can't save, print, or copy these files.

It is not a problem now, I just pop open Smartnote software, snapshot the screen and adjust/crop etc until I am happy. Whether, they will post to HERO is another matter.

Since you're using Vista, you might find it easier to use the built in Snipping Tool, which can be found in Start->All Programs->Accessories. With this tool you can choose what part of the screen to capture. I recommend saving the images as PNGs - they have lossless compression and work well for this type of image.