Answers & Questions

Klytus

On 8/18/2020 at 9:06 PM, Michael Hopcroft said:

Q: I couldn't find Fred Stick fr you. I didn't mishear you, did I?

A: I have no choice but to vote for you -- the Seasick Crocodile isn't even on the ballot.

Q: Why did Trump win re-election?

A: That is the dark matter generator.

On 8/25/2020 at 9:40 AM, Cancer said:

A: There is a difference between an existential threat and an existentialist threat.

Q: How worried are we about the threat of armed revolt from the Philosophy department?

A: Enya, turned up to eleven.

21 hours ago, Asperion said:

A: The infinite finite.

Q: You're saying the Universe has a finite amount of matter yet still expands endlessly in all conceivable directions? Can you explain that further?

A: People told me my plans were insance, and now that I'm alone in here I must admit they were absolutely right.

On 8/29/2020 at 5:22 PM, Michael Hopcroft said:

Q: You're saying the Universe has a finite amount of matter yet still expands endlessly in all conceivable directions? Can you explain that further?

A: People told me my plans were insance, and now that I'm alone in here I must admit they were absolutely right.

Q: There was one vote for the Infinity Gauntlet Program. What made you vote for that program?

A: This is actually the Definity Gauntlet.

27 minutes ago, Asperion said:

A: This is actually the Definity Gauntlet.

Q: You said this would depopulate the planet? All it does is describe everything and everyone you point it at!

A: Your efforts to find a polite way to tell me I'm a rancid-smelling, whiskey-soaked, sloppy, gun-crazed, impotent loonie are failing spectacularly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2020 at 9:24 PM, Michael Hopcroft said:

Q: You said this would depopulate the planet? All it does is describe everything and everyone you point it at!

A: Your efforts to find a polite way to tell me I'm a rancid-smelling, whiskey-soaked, sloppy, gun-crazed, impotent loonie are failing spectacularly.

Q: Why did you turn all those whiskey bottles into rapid fire assault weapons?

A: You only think this pandemic has made me insane.

5 hours ago, Pariah said:

A: He was convicted of abusing Axe body spray and sentenced to 90 days in jail.

Q: 90 days for an axe attacker?  What'd he do, bribe the judge?

A: During the lockdown I used alcohol solutions to control microbes, so instead of Right Guard I used beer.

2 hours ago, Cancer said:

A: During the lockdown I used alcohol solutions to control microbes, so instead of Right Guard I used beer.

Q: Why did you come into work smelling like rancid yeast and so unable to remain on your feet for two minutes at a time?

A: I can dance the Tango, I can read Greek. I can even do them at the same time! Easy!