Things Foxbat should try to steal

Hermit

Re: Things Foxbat should try to steal

Having discovered that Cows are Magnetic Foxbat plans to steal every cow on Earth to power his hay-dron super-cowlider, a device will allow him to create elementary particles of anything. For example: elementary particles of pizza, just add water. It's all part of the master plan.

Just imagine Foxbat in coveralls, chewing on a grass stem.

I've had him steal props, costumes, and other stuff from comic book movies and TV shows.

One favorite adventure had him stealing the Batmobile, costumes (Batman and Robin, as well as various villains), and other props from the 1970s TV show. The climax was his plan to kidnap Adam West and Burt Ward at a shopping mall opening. Foxbat built the Photonic Optical Waveform (POW) generator to project holograms of "POW!", "WHAM!" and the like. He also put together the Costumatron (Minor Transform) to put the Batman and Robin costumes onto the appropriate actors. And Foxbat and friends (the Foxbat Five) were all wearing costumes for major villains from the TV show, with hired thugs wearing the thug costumes from the show.

I can see him stealing each of the Batmobiles from the various movies; "kryptonite" from the Superman movies (hey, one of the heroes is *bound* to be susceptible to it!); Iron Man's and Iron Monger's armors from the movie, as well as Stark's robotic assistants; Spidey's costumes (red/blue and black); etc.

And he needs to steal the internet. He'll become the Ultimate Internet Provider! Then the whole world would have to bow down to him! Bwa-ha-ha!

I'm sorry, POW is a brilliant Foxbat device. I can't even begin to tell you how cool that is and how sad I am to not have thought of it.

First he steals a cryonics device.

then Foxbat goes graverobbing.

he takes only the head off the corpses of the famous.

then he's gonna kidnap a master medical technician to make those lovely jars

that support life in them.

Futurama is Now-arama !

That calls for a Haymaker.

Hmmm... We could do a Foxbat theme...

Oh, you meant the *maneuver*, not the 'zine! My bad!

May I add that, with all the fertilizer being thrown around, this thread is really going to seed.

Rep to Querysphinx; the "hay-dron super-cowlider" was inspired brilliance. Consider that idea stolen!

Let's think mythical. He could assault the home of the gods and steal the secret of fire... for it's antiquity value you see (Pratchett does have some doozies).

How about trying to go back in time to steal the Golden Fleece (before that Greek twit gets there), then Foxbat's name will appear in all the history books as the greatest adventurer of all time.

I think you're thinking about this wrong. First, there must be a master plan. Like for example, "Get elected President of the United States." That's an excellent Master Plan, very traditional, very Lex Luthorish.

OK, what do you need to to do to get elected to the Presidency of the United States? Be popular.

OK, how do you get to be popular? Give away free ice cream.

OK, how do you get enough ice cream to give away? Rob a bank.

See? It all falls into place now.

Cut out the middle man, raid Ben & Jerry's.

Could he perhaps steal some piece of tech from Dr Destroyer and then find a group of heroes and demand protection once he realised just how stupid that scheme was?
Nah, Foxbat'd show up at the heroes front door and tell them "You know how you incompetent morons have been searching for Dr. Destroyer for years? Well, he'll be here in another..." *looks at his Foxbat-watch* "...22 seconds. I'll let you help me defeat him so people will respect you." :eek:

Foxbat kidnaps the cast of Heroes to make them into his new super-flunkies. With their powers at his command' date=' he figure he'll be unbeatable![/quote']:thumbup:

that would make for an awesome 2-hour episode like the way they

thrust the actors into the sci-fi universe in Galaxy-quest.

I'm sorry' date=' POW is a brilliant Foxbat device. I can't even begin to tell you how cool that is and how sad I am to not have thought of it.[/quote']

I dunno. I keep thinking about the heroes hearing "Foxbat has a POW!"

And everybody thinking that I've decided they're supposed to rescue John McCain from Foxbat.

The sad part is... several of them might refuse. :help:

Here's an idea. Foxbat lives in a comic book of his own creation, but might take other comics as really happening. So what happens when he sees Samuel L Jackson (As Nick Fury) in Ultimate Marvel? Why he kidnaps the real Samuel L Jackson to try and get all of SHIELD's secret codes! He could also get Will Wheaton after his appearance in PS238 powers, and could even go after Robet Mitchum and Fred Macmurry (Astro City -- the Steel-Jacketed Man and the Gentleman) until someone told him they were dead.