Things Foxbat should try to steal

Hermit

http://news.yahoo.com/s/eonline/20080828/en_celeb_eo/26366

Someone has taken Kate Moss' role as fashion's golden girl rather literally.

British sculptor Marc Quinn is ready to unveil his latest creation to the world, a nearly $2.8 million, 110-pound solid gold statue of the supermodel, hyped as the largest such creation built since ancient Egypt.

If it were of Morgan Fairchild in gold, no contest, Pulsar would have to have it. However, I'm going to put this on the list of things Foxbat should try to steal

Anyone else have nominations for the list? :)

Re: Things Foxbat should try to steal

I think the equivalents of Action Comics #1, Detective Comics #26, Amazing Fantasy #15, or any other rare comic would be on Foxbat's "Must Steal" list, along with vintage toys and any other rare "geek" collectibles. Maybe even something like the notebook in which George Lucas wrote the screenplay for Star Wars.

He'd also try and take trophies, like Nighthawk's headpiece, or Sapphire's jacket (or maybe even her bustier if he was feeling particularly daring). He could sneak into their headquarters (or the HQ of any other super-team) and take pictures of himself in the monitor room, in the conference room, alongside the team transport--then post the pics online with LOLSpeak captions (IM IN UR BAZZ TUCHIN UR STUF!!!! I PREVAIL!!! U FUL OF FAIL!!!).

There's always kidnapping--he could grab The Girls Next Door, and ransom them back for unlimited access to the Playboy Mansion. Or he could go after Morgan Fairchild and offer her to Pulsar in exchange for his aid in the next phase of his Best Ever Master Plan! Or maybe Daniel Radcliffe ("Meet my demands, or there'll never be another Harry Potter movie!") or Hayden Panettiere ("Think YOU can save the cheerleader, Heroes???")

He could literally steal the bases at every major league ball park, thereby establishing his own record for stolen bases. Or even pennies--"Nobody likes pennies. I'll go from business to business, bank to bank, and take all the pennies off their hands! Then I'll use them to finance my Next Best Ever Master Plan! It's BRILLIANT!!! How do I do it? How Do I Do It???"

Hope that helps.

I think you're thinking about this wrong. First, there must be a master plan. Like for example, "Get elected President of the United States." That's an excellent Master Plan, very traditional, very Lex Luthorish.

OK, what do you need to to do to get elected to the Presidency of the United States? Be popular.

OK, how do you get to be popular? Give away free ice cream.

OK, how do you get enough ice cream to give away? Rob a bank.

See? It all falls into place now.

There's always kidnapping--he could grab The Girls Next Door, and ransom them back for unlimited access to the Playboy Mansion. Or he could go after Morgan Fairchild and offer her to Pulsar in exchange for his aid in the next phase of his Best Ever Master Plan! Or maybe Daniel Radcliffe ("Meet my demands, or there'll never be another Harry Potter movie!") or Hayden Panettiere ("Think YOU can save the cheerleader, Heroes???")

foxy might be wishing HE was as invulnerable as claire bennet if he tried that last one

I've had Foxbat try to 'steal' a photograph taken of heroes in humiliating circumstances:

He lets the heroes know he's going plan a theft in a factory and waits for the heroes. What the heroes don't know is that it's a Vaseline factory. He then dumps it onto the heroes (and of course ends up dumping it on himself and his buddies). Every phase, everyone has to make a Dex roll at -3 or fall down. Funny but he never got the photograph. :P

His master plan was to send the embarrassing picture to all the news media to prove that he's the most competent guy around.

I've had him steal props, costumes, and other stuff from comic book movies and TV shows.

One favorite adventure had him stealing the Batmobile, costumes (Batman and Robin, as well as various villains), and other props from the 1970s TV show. The climax was his plan to kidnap Adam West and Burt Ward at a shopping mall opening. Foxbat built the Photonic Optical Waveform (POW) generator to project holograms of "POW!", "WHAM!" and the like. He also put together the Costumatron (Minor Transform) to put the Batman and Robin costumes onto the appropriate actors. And Foxbat and friends (the Foxbat Five) were all wearing costumes for major villains from the TV show, with hired thugs wearing the thug costumes from the show.

I can see him stealing each of the Batmobiles from the various movies; "kryptonite" from the Superman movies (hey, one of the heroes is *bound* to be susceptible to it!); Iron Man's and Iron Monger's armors from the movie, as well as Stark's robotic assistants; Spidey's costumes (red/blue and black); etc.

And he needs to steal the internet. He'll become the Ultimate Internet Provider! Then the whole world would have to bow down to him! Bwa-ha-ha!

Personally, I think Foxbat's "Master Plan" might involve "stealing the hearts of America." This would be an extremely challenging task for mere mortals, but should be trivial for a genius such as Foxbat. Perhaps he'll evaluate the media sensations and decide to steal America's love by winning American Idol (which is easier when you blackmail the judges and screw up the singing voices of the other contestants), by rescuing a small child (and his puppy!) in the midst of a great disaster (and making sure the news cameras are rolling), and even by single-handedly capturing some notorious third-world dictator and brining him to justice (without paying too much attention to the international consequences).

Personally' date=' I think Foxbat's "Master Plan" might involve "stealing the hearts of America." This would be an extremely challenging task for mere mortals, but should be trivial for a genius such as Foxbat. Perhaps he'll evaluate the media sensations and decide to steal America's love by winning [i']American Idol[/i] (which is easier when you blackmail the judges and screw up the singing voices of the other contestants), by rescuing a small child (and his puppy!) in the midst of a great disaster (and making sure the news cameras are rolling), and even by single-handedly capturing some notorious third-world dictator and brining him to justice (without paying too much attention to the international consequences).

Or winning Olympic Gold in women's gymnastics.