Any plans for a HERO Players Superteam once game is released?

Kraven Kor

Re: Any plans for a HERO Players Superteam once game is released?

Well I'm planning to at least take part in the August Beta, so I'll keep an eye out for familiar folks. If someone else wants to organize a team and all, I'd be happy to participate.

Once the game is out and we see how things work' date=' I'll see about establishing some sort of "official" Hero Games team that hard-core fans can apply to join. ;)[/quote']

Well, I think "teh bunneh" counts as hard-core.

A "Legion of Heroes" super group would be cool. I'll probably stick around for a while to see how the game progresses. I've been in beta for a while but can't seem to get over level 10, so there's a lot of the game I haven't seen.

Once the game is out and we see how things work' date=' I'll see about establishing some sort of "official" Hero Games team that hard-core fans can apply to join. ;)[/quote']

Sweet, Steve. I look forward to it with great anticipation. Now I just need to wait for the next play date to play CO.

Maybe as an added bonus for buying a lifetime membership in the game would be a guaranteed admittance to the Hero Games official superteam. :)

I'm sure there is a finite limit to the number of SG players, besides you need to bribe the boss.DONUTS.jpg

I for one would join this in a heartbeat! *crosses fingers* :thumbup:

I'm sure there is a finite limit to the number of SG players' date=' besides you need to bribe the boss.[/quote']

I wonder if the overlap between people who are hard-core Hero System players and those that are going to play CO is enough to hit the limit.

If the Xbox players are on a different server from the PC players' date=' will there be two Hero supergroups?[/quote']

They've given no indication that the different players will be on different servers from what I've read on the forums. Let's hope that is the case.

Just as an into, I'd be interested in this as well. I'm a long time HERO gamer that's recently pulled my old edition 4 books out of the attic to start my 7 and 8 year olds on, and we're looking at CO as well.

Be great to play with some folks that grok HERO core rules ;-).

James

They've given no indication that the different players will be on different servers from what I've read on the forums. Let's hope that is the case.

Two of the booth monkeys at GenCon told me Microsoft is insisting on separate servers. A third told me "Oh, yeah. Sure you can play with PC users. But there was a milestone meeting with MS yesterday and I don't know how that went."

• 2 weeks later...

I have signed up for the 6-month deal, and I would also be interested in a HERO Games gamer CO team. I've been using the character generator to make images of NPCs I plan to use in a pnp Champions game. The game looks great!