And 6e print books start to arrive

archermoo

Re: And 6e print books start to arrive

The funny part - I'm the one who made the GenCon order and have confirmed two of the 8 copies I ordered got to their destinations. But I know some of the other Colorado orders and the Utah order haven't made it. So, I'm still not even the slightest bit worried.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The funny part - I'm the one who made the GenCon order and have confirmed two of the 8 copies I ordered got to their destinations. But I know some of the other Colorado orders and the Utah order haven't made it. So' date=' I'm still not even the slightest bit worried.[/quote']

Actually, that helps. I don't know if that's what you were aiming to do... But thanks anyway.

The funny part - I'm the one who made the GenCon order and have confirmed two of the 8 copies I ordered got to their destinations. But I know some of the other Colorado orders and the Utah order haven't made it. So' date=' I'm still not even the slightest bit worried.[/quote']

Yea, nothing in this part of Utah either. :(

Started to jump on the panic wagon but decided to try and track the order and It finally shipped today. According to UPS I should see it on the 4th. Now I wait. :( thank the heavens for the new PDF bundles or else I think I would go completely sane.

Red

Honestly' date=' when a shipment is heading out from the middle of the freakin' desert, and especially if it's heading out via some sort of US Postal method, I'm inclined to give it a couple weeks to arrive.[/quote']

Heck. For me it's heading from the middle of one frickin' desert to the middle of another frickin' desert. I'm hoping they didn't switch to a US Postal for mine though since I gave street address and my Post Office will just turn it around if it doesn't have the PO Box. (Even though they know my street address...)

Heck. For me it's heading from the middle of one frickin' desert to the middle of another frickin' desert. I'm hoping they didn't switch to a US Postal for mine though since I gave street address and my Post Office will just turn it around if it doesn't have the PO Box. (Even though they know my street address...)

I'd contact Tina about it in that case.

As of 10 pm last night my books had been on the road for 4 days and finally made it to Chicago. By google miles that's about 3/4 of the way to me.

Just one more day on a truck. Then sorted overnight and delivered tomorrow. That's what I'm hoping.

I must learn patience...

Well... it's been snowing in the Denver Metro area and environs for the last 43 hours straight in some form or another. some placed have 2+ feet.

UPS - the pansies - are running low on drivers.

I went to a UPS hiring event... forget it. I wouldn't want be a UPS driver in any weather!

I went to a UPS hiring event... forget it. I wouldn't want be a UPS driver in any weather!

I actually owe a great deal to the UPS and their drivers. My first time driving west out of Denver in the middle of a white-out all down hill in an 18 wheeler, I was being yelled at for moving slowly by every other trucker out there. Until two UPS trucks hauling dual trailers (each) come out of the white. They stayed one in front one in back, kept on the radio, and calmly walked me through what to do, cursed out the A-holes, and drove me the 10 hours down the hill and out of the snow storm.

Really good guys. But that's the 18 wheelers, I don't know if that's what you meant.

I actually owe a great deal to the UPS and their drivers. My first time driving west out of Denver in the middle of a white-out all down hill in an 18 wheeler, I was being yelled at for moving slowly by every other trucker out there. Until two UPS trucks hauling dual trailers (each) come out of the white. They stayed one in front one in back, kept on the radio, and calmly walked me through what to do, cursed out the A-holes, and drove me the 10 hours down the hill and out of the snow storm.

Really good guys. But that's the 18 wheelers I don't know if that's what you meant.

No, I was referring to the daily delivery drivers.

Just wish there was some way to see if it was shipped or know whether to expect UPS or USPS. It was a GenCon order so that explains the lack of an entry on the user cp' date=' right?[/quote']

It defies my understanding of website store software that an order that wasn't placed through the website store would show up on the website store's order page. I'm *guessing* that explains it, but I'm not an expert in terms of how the GenCon orders were implemented.

Just wish there was some way to see if it was shipped or know whether to expect UPS or USPS. It was a GenCon order so that explains the lack of an entry on the user cp' date=' right?[/quote']

As I understand, yes.