And 6e print books start to arrive

archermoo

Re: And 6e print books start to arrive

My local game store has copies but my GenCon pre-order hasn't arrived yet. If I'd known I could support my local retailer and get a copy faster by doing so' date=' I would have.[/quote']

Same here, but I did get my PDF's early which actually worked well for me. I was able to finish all of the 5ER to 6E conversions prior to the hard copies arriving.

Speaking of which, still no stupid mule.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I have to admit to getting a tad impatient. If copies are indeed now in local game stores, and regualrly ordered copies are getting delivered before convention pre-orders....well, I'll see what monday brings before going further down that path.

Is it possible to file a damage claim with UPS?

My books arrived in perfect shape btw. They were packed very well.

Well, honestly, I believe the book was damaged before they were shipped to me. The box was in perfect shape when it got here, but the Vol.1 book was not..

Ok' date=' I have to admit to getting a tad impatient. If copies are indeed now in local game stores, and regularly ordered copies are getting delivered before convention pre-orders....well, I'll see what Monday brings before going further down that path.[/quote']It does sorta take the shine off of the Gencon release order apple doesn't it?!

Well' date=' honestly, I believe the book was damaged before they were shipped to me. The box was in perfect shape when it got here, but the Vol.1 book was not..[/quote']If we weren't on opposite coasts, I'd offer to trade. (The condition matters little to me, as long as it's legible and still has its basic structural integrity.)

So anyone out of USA got his ?

Canada Post just delivered my 6e core books and APG. I had asked Tina if they could include the APG with 6e since my 6e books hadn't shipped when I ordered APG. All three books are in excellent condition. They were shipped from Nevada a week ago.

It would appear so

So now we have a masochistic zombie mule with a carrot susceptibility? I think that delivery will indeed be an interesting event. Stock up on your veggies' date=' and protect those brains! I'm going to start writing up the mule for my next adventure.[/quote']

I think I don't want the mule to come anymore...:(

Y'all are aware of the old phrase' date=' "A watched UPS truck is never making a delivery to your house," right? ;)[/quote']

Actually, if I'm watching the UPS truck, then it's probably within visual distance of my house. In that case, the odds of it making a delivery to my house are better than random, I should think....

A friend of mine' date=' here in the UK, told me his have arrived. I'm now hopeful my copies will arrive soon.[/quote']

So, after-Con orders have arrived, international orders have arrived, and copies are in regular stores now..but my pre-order is still out there?

::sighs:: If it were any other company, I'd be out of patience.